50 things you've never been asked (Tag)

So I was tagged by SaveTheBrooklynBoys , I thought it'd be fun, so here we go:

1. What's your favourite candle scent? - I don't pay attention to the scents of candles so, I'm not entirely sure what my favourite is.

2. What female celebrity do you wish was your sister? - Emma Watson, I feel like she'd be a really inspiring sister to have.

3. What male celebrity do you wish was your brother? - Chris Hemsworth, because imagine being able to say that your brother was Thor.

4. How old do you think you'll be when you get married? - if I ever find someone daft enough to marry me then I wouldn't mind what age I was, as long as I was happy.

5. Do you know a hoarder? - I know two...me and my nana.

6. Can you do the splits? - I feel like anyone could do the splits...for some it would just be excruciatingly painful...I personally have never attempted to do the splits but I feel like I'd probably seriously injure myself if I tried.

7. How old were you when you learned how to ride a bike? - According to my mum I was about 4 years old.

8. How many oceans have you swam in? - None...I'm not that adventurous.

9. How many countries have you been in? - Apart from the UK, I have only ever been to one other country which was Denmark.

10. Is anyone in your family in the army? - Not anyone in my immediate family, but I think I've got some distant relatives who are.

11. What would you name your daughter if you had one? - Amelia, I've always had an obsession with this name.

12. What would you name your son if you had one? - Thomas, for two reasons. 1. Because that's my papas name and he means a lot to me...and 2. Because I loved Thomas the Tank Engine as a child.

13. What's the worst grade you got on a test? - F, but we've all been there right???

14. What was your favourite TV show when you were a child? - Probably Thomas the Tank Engine.

15. What did you dress up as on Halloween when you were eight? - I've never really celebrated Halloween, so I didn't really dress up for it.

16. Have you read any of the Harry Potter, Hunger Games or Twilight series? - I've read all of them, and they are all incredible in my opinion.

17. Would you rather have an American accent or a British accent? - I'm guessing by British accent, this means English accent...if so, I would prefer an American Accent...but then I'm from Scotland, so I'm suppose to hate anything English 😆😆😆.

18. Did your mother go to college? - Yes, for an IT course.

19. Are your grandparents still married? - all happily 😊😊😊.

20. Have you ever taken karate lessons? - No, but I wanted to when I was little cause I thought it was so cool.

21. Do you know who Kermit the Frog is? - Yes

22. What's the first amusement park you've been to? - I can't remember if I have even been to an amusement park so I have no idea.

23. What language, besides your native language, would you like to be fluent in? - Russian, because it sounds to amazing.

24. Do you spell the colour as grey or gray? - Grey

25. Is your father bald? - My dad is not...my step-dad is almost...

26. Do you know triplets? -Yes...they were in my sisters year group at school.

27. Do you prefer Titanic or The Notebook? - I've never seen The Notebook so I'll have to say Titanic.

28. Have you ever had Indian food? - No, I'm very boring and simple when it comes to food.

29. What's the name of your favourite restaurant? - Bruno's, I love this restaurant because it serves amazing food and it's the same name as my dog.

30. Have you ever been to Olive Garden? Considering I had to google what Olive Garden was, I'll go with, No.

31. Do you belong to any warehouse stores (Costco, BJ's, etc.)? - No.

32. What would your parents have named you if you were the opposite gender? - If I had been a boy, my name would have been Christopher.

33. If you have a nickname, what is it? - My sister calls me Buba...or Spock.

34. Who's your favourite person in the world? - Probably my sister, cause she's a daft as me and I love her for it.

35. Would you rather live in a rural area or in the suburbs? - Rural Area for sure.

36. Can you whistle? - Yes.

37. Do you sleep with a nightlight? - Not anymore.

38. Do you eat breakfast every morning? - No, I usually don't have time and even when I do have time, I can't be bothered.

39. Do you take any pills or medication daily? - Yes.

40. What medical conditions do you have? - When I was little I had a slight heart murmur, now all I have to worry about is eczema.

41. How many times have you been to the hospital? - A couple of times, but not for anything major.

42. Have you ever seen Finding Nemo? - Yes, it is an amazing film.

43. Where do you buy your jeans? - New Look

44. What's the last compliment you got? - Someone said they loved my handbag, I ended up freaking out because I didn't know how to respond.

45. Do you usually remember your dreams in the morning? - Sometimes remember them but usually I forget them within a few minutes.

46. What flavour of tea do you enjoy? - Plain tea...nothing else...I hate tea so if I have to drink it I just want normal tea to make it less hard to swallow.

47. How many pairs of shoes do you currently own? - I'd say over 10 but I'm honestly not sure.

48. What religion will you raise your children to practise? - I'll probably have my children christened but only to please my family...apart from that I won't force my child to believe in something that they may not agree with...I'll let them make the choice of what religion to follow, should they choose to believe in one at all.

49. How old were you when you found out that Santa wasn't real? - I was about 5 years old. Someone at school had told me santa wasn't real...I went home crying and my nana broke the news that in fact he wasn't real...it was a heartbreaking day for me.

50. Do you have Tumblr? - I do, but I don't understand how to use it.

People I tag:
Fabulous_N_Cynical
Chekovneedslove
Bookworm5214
Grantedplane01
AlexanderHamilton9
ToodlesNoodle
libbiliboo
JessicaHarris924
princessofhugs
stefyrc

Hope you enjoyed it. Imagines will continue tomorrow as normal.

Requests Open.

~Clo X