Bones

Here's another imagine. Requests are Open. Enjoy!!!

_________________________________

It was your first wedding anniversary with Bones and you are both really excited. You had both known each other since starting Starfleet Academy. You had got married at age 21, your families weren't  to happy about marriage at such a young age but after seeing members of you crew loss their lives you  and Bones realised that life is too short, by marrying at such a young age you knew that no matter what happened you both loved each other and you would have no regrets about not taking you relationship further.

You woke up in the morning of your anniversary and put your arm out to hug Bones only to find emptiness. You opened your eyes to find nothing but a note on the pillow with a rose sitting beside it. The note read:

To: (Y/N)

The past year has been incredible, I feel that since being married, we have gotten to know each other better than we ever did. You complete me, thank you for being an incredible wife, Happy Anniversary xx. I'm sorry I'm not there when you wake up but I have a lot of things to sort out to make this day special for you, you have until 9.30 to get ready, see you soon. I love you.

Love: Leo xx

He was such a hopeless romantic sometimes. You got out of bed and check the time, it was currently 8.30 so you had an hour to get ready. You went to the bathroom and had a  quick shower. You then did you hair and make up and put on a casual outfit.

 You then did you hair and make up and put on a casual outfit

By the time you're finished it was 9.15 so you went to your wardrobe to get Leo's present, you carefully placed it on his pillow so he would see it later. You still had a few more minutes to wait so you sat down and read some documents you had to look at for work while you waited.

At 9.30 on the dot, there was a knock at the door. You were slightly confused as to why Bones wouldn't just walk in since he lived here but you went with it, when you opened the door you were greeted by you adorable husband. He handed you a bunch of roses that he had hidden behind him.

"These are for you."

"Thank you, their beautiful Leo...I'll just go put them in a vase."

You went to go get a vase, you filled it with water and placed the roses in it and sat it on your cabinet. You realised all this time Bones had been standing at the front door.

"You do realise that you live here to...you could of come in."

"I know but I was wanting to recreate our first date and if I do recall I didn't enter your apartment then either."

You then thought back to when you were at the academy. One night you had been studying late when you noticed a note being slide under your door. You had picked the note up and then looked in the hallway to see who had left it but there was no one there. You read the note and it had said that this person had liked you for a while and was wanting to go on a date with you. It had told you to get ready for 9.30 and was signed B. By 9.30 the next morning there was a knock on the door and on the other side was the Grumpy doctor from your medical class. You'd had a crush on him for a while, when you saw him, he gave you butterflies and he was just so adorable. He had given you a bunch of roses and you'd invited him in will you put then in a vase. That day Bones had taken you to the fun fair, the the market stalls and the night ended with you looking at the stars, while watching the stars you had also had your first kiss. You were curious as to how Leo would recreate that amazing day especially since you were on a starship in deep space.