Kirk

Here is Part 2 of the previous Kirk imagine. Requests are open. Enjoy!!!

_______________________________________

"I don't know what to do...it was always just me and him, mum died when I was born so he was all I had...we did everything together, I followed him wherever he went, and now he's gone...I just don't know what to do...I don't know where to go...I've never had to be alone before he was always there to guide me...now he's not..."

"(Y/N), you don't have to do anything alone...I'm here for you, I want to help you...we can get through this together ok...you don't have to be alone..."

"I miss him so much..."

"I know you do...I miss him too..."

"He always liked you Jim...even when you were causing mayhem..."

"You know, I was there when he passed..."

"I know..."

"And I know for a fact that he loved you so much...it broke his heart to leave you...and that's why I'm here for you..."

"Thank you Jim..."

"Can I tell you something...the timing is probably wrong but I just have to..."

"Go on..."

"(Y/N), I love you...and it breaks my heart to see you this was...I want to comfort you and hold you...I ant to be more than just your friend..."

I couldn't help but giggle...

"What's so funny???"

"Typically Jim Kirk...always after a date..."

"I'm sorry if I upse..."

"...you didn't upset me Jim...you actually made me smile...it's nice to have some normality in this chaotic time...I love you too Jim..."

"You do?!"

"Don't sound surprised...I've liked you since we first met, but my dad warned me off...he always used to say that he loved you as if you were his son but there was no way in hell you were dating me..."

"Why am I not surprised...so...where does that leave us???"

"Well I know that my dad will probably be looking down on me with disappointment...but he probably will be happy that I have someone who cares about me..."

"So does that mean your my girlfriend???"

"I guess it does.."

Jim leaned in and kissed me before breaking the kiss and hugging me tightly...

"I promise that I'll always be here for you (Y/N)..."

"I know you will Jim..."

_______________________________________

Hope you enjoyed it.

Requests Open.

~Clo X