Bones

Here's another imagine. Requests are open. Enjoy!!!

_______________________________________________________

You and Bones have been dating for almost 2 years now and you were loving having him by your side, you two do everything together, every chance you get you go to see one another ever if it's just to say hi before getting back to work. Life with Bones was perfect.

You and Leo had always been open with each other, you'd never keep secrets and alway tell each other the truth, this allowed you to have a healthy relationship and know you could count on each other but recently, Leo hasn't been himself. He's been avoiding you and every time you go see him he acts weirdly as if he's keeping something from you. The only thing you could think of was that he was going to break up with you, that thought scared you, Bones was your everything, without him you wouldn't know how to go on...

Your PADD beeped, a message came through from Leo telling you to come to the medbay, he was still on duty, everyone would be there, was I really that bad that he can't wait to be rid of me??? I reluctantly walked to the medbay, when I entered everyone turned to stare at me, I ignored everyone else as my eyes simply looked at him, the love of my life. He turned to me and looked directly at me, he looked nervous, he was probably nervous in case I made a scene about the break up.

He walked over to me and took my hands, I braced myself for what was to come but was taken aback, when he got down on one knee and pulled out a diamond ring...I heard some people 'awww'ing in the background. My eyes widened as I stared in shock at what was happening.

"(Y/N), from the moment I met you I knew you were the one for me. Your kind, caring and just a wonderful woman. So, (Y/N) (Y/M/N) (Y/L/N), will you marry me???"

My jaw dropped, all this time I thought he was dumping me and really he was just planning to marry me...

"Yes!!!"

Tears of joy started to form in my eyes as Bones placed to ring on my finger, he then stood up and kissed me, I returned the kiss and the other crew members started to clap, we broke apart from the kiss and hugged each other.

"I love you (Y/N)"

"I love you too Leo"

We kissed once more...this was the happiest moment of my life, the thought that I was know engaged to Bones was the greatest thing ever.

___________________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed it.

Requests Open.

~Clo X