Kirk

Here's another imagine. Requests are open. Enjoy!!!

_________________________________

You woke up and you were excited to say the least, today was Easter!!! And you loved Easter, as a child you always loved when you would go for an Easter egg hunt in the garden and all your family and friends would get together and you'd all have fun, it had created some of your best childhood memories and since then, you'd always tried to spread the Easter love wherever you went and the enterprise was no exception.

The night before you'd managed to run round the whole ship, with some help from your best friend Uhura, and set up Easter decorations and hide some Easter eggs ready for your day of fun. You got up and turned your music on and started to dance around while you got ready...by the time your were ready to leave you were in such a good mood to start the day that you skipped all the way to the bridge. On the bridge you found the rest of you fellow workers looking rather confused as to why had happened to there work area, you couldn't help but smile the widest of smiles. You noticed your boyfriend, Jim, walk in and you were going over to give him a hug but stopped just in time...

"What the hell is going on here?!"

"Ve aren't zure keptin but ve believe zhat zomevone has decorated ze bridge for eazter..."

"I can see that mr Chekov...I want all of this taken down NOW!!!"

You tried your best to hold back the tears but it was harder than you thought...all that time and effort to try and make people happy and all it's done is caused you to cry. You felt someone put there arm around you, it was Uhura...you instantly cuddled into her as you softly cried...

"(Y/N), there you are...I went to your room but you weren't..."

I knew it was Jim talking, and hearing his voice only made me cry more, so I let go of Uhura and ran to the turbolift, pushing Jim out of my way as I did, from the lift, I went straight to my quarters and laid down on my bed and cried into my pillow...all you wanted to do was share the same happiness you had experienced as a child but the one person you thought would support you...the person you loved with all you heart...didn't share the same love for Easter...

*Jim's POV*

"...there..."

I watched as (Y/N) pushed me out of her way to get to the lift...I managed to just get a glimpse of her face and could see tears...I turned to Uhura who looked less than pleased at me...

"Is she ok??? What's happened???"

"You're such an a-hole you know that..."

"What did I do?!"

"Who do you think took the time and effort to do this...the one person who adores Easter more than anyone on this ship..."

"Who???"

"Maybe try the girl who just ran out the door...you know, your girlfriend..."

"I've messed up haven't I..."

"You're only just realising this???"

"Uhura what do I do??? I can't lose her..."

"That's if you haven't already...I can't help you Jim...you'll have to get out of this mess yourself..."

I stopped everyone from taking the decorations down before I ran to (Y/N)'s room, I just hoped that I hadn't ruined the best thing that's ever happened to me...

"(Y/N) please open the door..."

"Go away!!!"

"(Y/N), I'm so so sorry for what I said...I wasn't having the best of days this morning...I shouldn't have been such a git...but please open the door so I can apologise properly..."

"Leave me alone..."

"(Y/N)..."

"I said LEAVE!!!"

I didn't leave, but I didn't say a word after that...I'd really messed up...I'd ruined one of (Y/N)'s favourite celebrations and I could never forgive myself for that...but I wasn't giving up on her, I was going to prove to her how sorry I was, even if it meant standing outside her door forever...she was my everything, and I wasn't going to lose her now...

_________________________________

There will be a Part 2. Hope you enjoyed it.

Requests Open.

~Clo X