Chekov

Here's another imagine. Requests are open. Enjoy!!!

_________________________________

"Hey Pasha...what ya doing???"

"I'm vas juzt finizhing up bevore heading to my room..."

"So...tonight I was supposed to have a girls night with Uhura..."

"Zhat zoundz fun..."

"It would have been...but she just cancelled on me...so I was thinking, maybe you could come instead..."

"I don't zink zhat..."

"...aww please Pasha...I was really looking forward to tonight"

"But I zhought it vas more a girlz zhing"

"It's not that girly...it'll just be you, me, a couple of movies...so will you come???"

"If you inzizt..."

"Yay!!! Tonight gonna be so fun..."

I waited till Pavel's shift finished before we headed to him quarters so he could get some overnight stuff...once he was done, we headed to my quarters. We started the night off by changing into our pyjamas, then while I got some snacks, I left Pavel in charge of picking the first film...we had planned to watch at least three films seeing as neither of us started work early tomorrow so we could stay up late and have fun.

*Chekov's POV*

I was looking through (Y/N)'s film collection looking for something to watch but I found myself concentrating less on the film and more on the fact this was actually happening...I'd never thought anything like this would happen...me and (Y/N)...alone together...for a whole night...it was a dream for me. You see, I've had a crush on (Y/N) for quite sometime now...but I can't never find the right time to tell her how I feel. I don't want to ruin our friendship by making her uncomfortable with the fact I love her, so I've kept it from her...you never know...maybe I'll tell her at some point tonight...

*Your POV*

By the end of the final film, I found myself barely being able to keep my eyes open...I turned to Pavel, to find him already fast asleep...he looked so peaceful, I wished it could always be like this...you see, I've recently developed feelings towards Pavel, but I can't exactly tell my best friend that I love him...I don't want to lose him. I'd hoped that at some point tonight, I could have told him how I felt...that was my plan anyway...you see, Uhura was never coming over...I hadn't even asked her, I just said that as a way to start a conversation...and it worked, however, it appeared that my plans to declare my love would have to wait till some other time...or so I thought...it turns out, that my adorable Russian friend, talks in his sleep...

"N...no...(Y/N)..."

I would have fallen asleep, but hearing my name made me more alert and so I listened to what sleepy Chekov had to say...

"L...love...love you..."

I stared at Pavel's sleeping form...he was blissfully unaware at how happy his words were making me...

"(Y/N)...love you..."

Out of nowhere, I then developed some confidence and somehow ended up with my lips on Pavel's...the sudden pressure on his lips had woken him up, however, he didn't pull away...he actually deepened the kiss which both pleased and shocked me...maybe this love wasn't as one sided as I thought. I broke this kiss and started into Pavel's now open eyes.

"Pavel...I love you too..."

"Vhat?! How did yo..."

"...you were talking in your sleep..."

"Zhats embarazzing..."

"I thought it was quite sweet actually...it definitely saved me some time in trying to find the right time to tell you how I felt about you..."

"You vere going to tell me you lowved me???"

"Yeah...that's what tonight was for...but when you fell asleep, I thought I'd missed my chance..."

"Zhat'z zo odd..."

"How???"

"I vas going to tell you how I velt about you tonight..."

"Well you know what they say...great minds think alike..."

"Iz there anyzing about great mindz dating..."

"Is that your way of asking me out???"

"Yez..."

"Well I'd love to go out with you Pavel..."

"That'z great..."

Pavel then pressed his lips against mine, his tongue passing over my bottom lip, asking for entrance into my mouth, which I gladly granted...my hand tangled themselves into Pavel's hair while his hands rested on my waist...the kiss broke as Pavel went to speak...

"Zhould we take zhiz to your room???"

"Ok..."

😉😉😉

_________________________________

Hope you enjoyed it.

Requests Open.

-Clo X