Bones

Here's another imagine. Requests are open. Enjoy!!!

(P.S. Thank you so much for over 51k reads on this book, it means a lot ❤️❤️❤️)

_______________________________________________

"Your going to lose Bones"

"I think you'll find that I'll be the winner and you are gonna eat yer words darlin', I never lose"

"First time for everything"

You and Bones had just finished your shifts after a long and tiring night of treating patients and so had both decided to go to the bar for a drink or two, or 10 😂😂😂. Anyway, you had decided that it might be fun to play a little game. You were going to see who could have the most shots...there was no real reason for the game, you just like spending time with Bones. After a lot of alcohol was consumed, you and Bones started wandering the ship aimlessly, but in your drunken states you found yourself walking into a wall, you were both convinced that someone had moved it in front of you.

"I bet you, we'll regret this tomorrow..."

"Probably...but who cares, the only person that opinions matter to me is yours darlin', and since you're here I don't honestly care about tomorrow"

"You care about my opinion...aww Bones I care about yours"

"Yeah see, that's what I love about you, you're always so sweet and kind"

"You love me???"

"I always have...you're perfect"

You were unable to control yourself as you leaned forward and captured Bones' lips with yours. His hands went to your waist while you rested your hands on his chest, the kiss was passionate and felt so right. You both pulled back after remembering it was important to breath.

"Bones...I love you too"

"Will you be mine then darlin'???"

"Of course...but in case I forget, can you remind me tomorrow"

"I'll try to but there's no guarantee I'll remember either darlin'"

"Well then, you just have to stay in my bed as a reminder"

"With pleasure..."

You can decide what happened that night. 😉😉😉

_______________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed it.

Requests Open.

~Clo X