Bones

Here's another imagine. Requests are open. Enjoy!!!

_________________________________

The  Captain had spilt some coffee on the bridge, and so i was sent to get something to clean up the mess. I decided to go to the supply closet and see what was there. I got to the closet and went to open the door but it appeared to be stuck, I used all my force to push the door and eventually it opened, I walked in and as I did I got the fright of my life when I became face to face with none other than Bones.

"Don't let go of the door!!!"

But it was to late, when I jumped after seeing him, I'd let go of the door as I covered my mouth to stop from screaming...

"What?! Why?!"

"The handle broke off the door at this side..."

"What...so now we're trapped in here???"

"I'm afraid so darlin'..."

"And I'm guessing that since your sitting in here, you forgot your communicator..."

"Yes...please tell me that you've got yours..."

"Well I wasn't really planning on getting stuck in a cupboard, so I felt it at my station..."

"What are we going to do?!"

"We're just gonna have to wait...and hope to god that someone finds us..."

And so, we sat there in silence...this should be a dream come true, I mean who wouldn't want to be trapped in a cupboard with their boyfriend...but I didn't feel very excited about the situation...it was the opposite of romantic and not to mention the fact that neither of us get a rush from the fact we might not get out of here for a while...

A few hours past, and no-one had come looking for us...it started to get really cold, so I ended up crawling over to Bones and cuddling into him, now normally, we aren't the very touchy-feely type of couple but today was an acceptation since we were the only two heat sources in this god awful place...

"Bones???"

"Yes darlin'???"

"W...what if no-one f...finds us..."

"Don't w...worry, someone will find u...us"

"But what i...if they don't, what if w...we..."

"S...stop being dramatic...w...we'll be fine..."

"I l...love you..."

We had been trapped for what felt like days...and still no-one had come for us. Both Leo and I had been freaking out wondering why it was taking so long to find us...it's not like we weren't important I mean come on, Bones is the ships Chief Medical Officer for crying out loud...did no-one not notice he was missing, like seriously...

We were both exhausted and hungry...we'd been stuck in here with no food or water and our only option was to suck it up, unless we wanted to try the bleach, which neither of us wanted to do...I could feel my eye lids getting heavy and just before they closed, I heard what sounded like a red alert signal...but it was too late for me to wake up...I was just too tired.

I woke to Bones screaming my name as he shook me...when I opened my eyes I realised that we didn't seem to be on the enterprise anymore but in some sort of forest area. I looked at Bones as he was covered in blood and dust...I knew that something terrible must of happened but a lump in my throats refused me from asking what...I tried to sit up but found myself falling to the ground, I looked at my wrist to see it in an odd position...it was most definitely broken...

"W...where is everyone???"

"I don't know...the ship...it went down...we landed over there...I dragged you out to here...and I haven't seen any one..."

"We crashed?!"

"Yes..."

"B...but how is that even..."

"Possible??? I don't know darlin'...what I do know is that we need to find the rest of the crew..."

"Leo...we have no idea where we are or even if anyone survived..."

"We need to stay positive..."

"Easier said than done..."

"I know...but we have to try..."

We both managed, with help from one another, to get up and start walking. It wasn't at a very fast pace but we were still trying to recover from the incident on the enterprise as well as the crash we'd just been part of...

We had no luck finding anyone on our travels so we decided to find a cave and stay in there for the night...huddled together in the cold, we managed to get to sleep, but it wasn't the best nights sleep, but it was as good as we were gonna get considering the situation. The next morning we continued our search and we eventually found Jim and Scotty who had made an alliance with a girl named Jaylah who seemed to want to get off this planet as much as we did. Together we worked on a plan to re-capture the remaining crew and fly away from this awful place...and we succeeded...we made it to Yorktown and to safety.

After the crew had been treated and cared for...a party was planned in order to celebrate the Captains Birthday. The whole crew was their...even Jaylah...it was amazing. Nearer the end of the night, Bones pulled me to the side to talk...

"(Y/N), we have been through a lot together...more than most couples. After surviving, I realise that you are the one for me, and so...(Y/N) (Y/M/N) (Y/L/N), will you marry me???"

(Y/N) (Y/M/N) (Y/L/N), will you marry me???"

"Of course I will, I love you Leo..."

_______________________________________

Hope you enjoyed it.

Requests Open.

~Clo X