Chekov

Here's another imagine. Requests are open. Enjoy!!!

(P.S. Thank you so much for over 3k reads on this book, it means a lot ❤️❤️❤️)

_________________________________

"Sulu, have you seen Chekov today???"

"Yeah, he told me to tell you that he'll meet you at his quarter..."

"Ok...thanks"

"No problem..."

Since my shift was just about to end, I started to pack away all the files I had out, before heading to Pavel's quarters. Once I was there I knocked on the door and waited. Eventually, Pavel opened the door and invited me in, I walked into the living room to find the couch covered in blankets and pillows along with the table covered in a variety of snacks. I turned to look at Pavel questioningly only to find him with the bigger grin humanly possible.

"What's all this for???"

"Vell ve newver get zpend a lot of time to togezer zo I zhought ve could haff a mowvie night...juzt you and me..."

"Aww Pasha, that's so sweet, thank you...there's only one critical question I need to ask..."

"Azk avay..."

"Did you remember to get my pyjamas to watch the movie in???"

"I invact do...i levt zhem in ze bathroom zo you could change..."

"Thank you..."

I kissed Pavel's cheek before heading to the bathroom to change, once I was out of the bathroom, I sat my other clothes on the chair before cuddling in on the couch, Pavel chose the film before joining me, as soon as he sat on the couch, I cuddled into him along with the blankets, he placed an arm around me before playing the movie...he had picked Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban since we had previously started to watch the Harry Potter films but hadn't gotten passed the second film, luckily, we had enough time this evening to get through at least two...

A couple of hours later, the movie had stopped, I expected Pavel to change to the next film, but he didn't move...I turned to Pavel to find him sleeping softly. I decided to switch the T.V off and knowing it would be impossible for me to carry Pavel to his bed, I opted to just fix the blankets and pillows around him to be more comfortable...I then climbed in beside him and snuggled up,  before falling asleep I quickly kissed Pavel's lips before getting ready to sleep...and just as I was about to close my eyes, I could have swore I say a smile appear on Pavel's face...he was just so adorable. I closed my eyes and began drifting off to sleep, thinking of the wonderful night I just had...it was in these moments, I was reminded of just how much I loved Pavel and just how much he loved me.

_________________________________

Hope you enjoyed it.

Requests Open.

~Clo X