Chekov

Here's another imagine.

This one was requested by @ink_writings :Hello hello. My messenger is glitchy so I'll leave my request here. I've been wondering for a while, may I have an imagine which involves Jim as your older brother and Chekov as your love interest. There's a severe argument in which the reader leaves, Chekov and Jim go after her. But in a mix up Jim causes an accident where the reader is seriously injured. Then the two are forced to get along for their loved ones sake. I don't mind if it needs to be written in two parts. Thanks! 😀xx

so here it is, Requests are open. Enjoy!!!

__________________________________

If I said over protective brother, you'd know what I mean, whether you have one, are one or have seen one, needless to say, they get very protective when it comes to dating which is the problem I am currently facing. You see my brother is Jim Kirk, Captain of the enterprise, professional idiot...anyway, I recently started dating Chekov and things were going great...that was until I told Jim that I was in a relationship, he wasn't to happy about that and decided the best way to handle the situation was to confront Chekov...much to my dismay.

"Mr Chekov, a word..."

"Yez Keptin..."

"Jim don't do this..."

"Stay out of this (Y/N)...now Mr Chekov, when were you planning to tell me that you were dating my sister???"

"Uhh, vell zir...I let (Y/N) dezide vhen she vanted to tell you...I didn't vant to prezzure her..."

"Oh how considerate of you...now break up"

"Vhat?!"

"Jim!!!"

"I'm sorry (Y/N) but I can't let you date this boy..."

"Why?!"

"Because I said so..."

"Excuze me zir but vhy do you get to zay who (Y/N) datez, zhe can make her own dezizionz..."

"She's my sister and I know what's best for her and as your captain, i order you to stop dating my sister..."

"I'm zorry zir but I can't do zhat..."

"Would you two just quit it!!!"

And on that note, I left...I couldn't bare to hear anymore, I couldn't stand that the two people I cared about the most were arguing like that...

As I ran down the halls of the enterprise, I could hear them both calling after me...but I didn't stop, I just ran...I ran that far I ended up in engineering...as I was running I heard some other people shouting out to me, I turned to see what was wrong but before I could I felt myself being crushed and realised that something had fell on me...I screamed out in pain as I saw people running over to me. I could just make Jim and Pavel out...I could see the worry on their faces and that was the last thing I saw before my vision slowly faded into darkness.

__________________________________

There will be a Part 2. Hope you enjoyed it.

Requests Open.

~Clo X