Spock

Here's another imagine. Requests are open. Enjoy!!!

I haven't done a Spock imagine in a while and notice a few requests for one so here it is 😊😊😊

_____________________________________________

When you agreed to date Spock you always knew that his work would be a main priority for him, and you accepted that...but what you didn't expect was for his work to become more of a priority that you. In the beginning of your relationship, you would go on dates, hold hands and enjoy one another company...but ever since the enterprise discovered more species, Spock has become distant, only wanting to study new life and that hurt...the two of you rarely spoke and when you did, it was just about general things, like how the food replicator is broken...it's never about each other's days or feelings...but that was going to change today because you had a plan.

Tonight, the captain was having party to celebrate a successful mission, everyone was going to be there, including Spock, and so you were going to make him remember that you existed on this ship, and that he needs to remember that the two of you are dating. The party started at 9pm and it was currently 7pm, that gave you 2 whole hours to perfect you look to get yourself noticed. You had a shower before getting dressed and doing your hair and make-up.

 You had a shower before getting dressed and doing your hair and make-up

After you had finished getting ready, it was 8.50pm so you headed to the bridge, where the party was being held. You walked in and as you did, everyone seemed to turn their heads in your direction, looks like your plan was working because even Spock managed to notice the effort you had put in to impress. You ended up locking eyes with Spock but didn't go over to join him, instead you walked over to get a drink. As you did, an ensign came over to you.

"Hey there, I'm John...what's your name beautiful???"

"I'm (Y/N)...so what do you do on the enterprise???"

"I'm an engineer...what about you???"

"I'm a nurse..."

"Well then, I might be seeing you a lot more often...if the rumours are true"

"I do not see how that would be possible if not under intentional force..."

Both you and the ensign turned to the voice that had joined the conversation and just like you hoped...it was Spock.

"Aww come on man...we are just having a bit of fun...lighten up dude"

"I feel it not to be appropriate that a man such as yourself to be having as you call it 'fun' with the woman I am currently in a committed relationship with"

"Woah, listen man...I didn't know she was taken..."

"That is obvious...now as your superior I would gratefully advise that you remove yourself from this discussion before I do something that would be very out of character for a Vulcan..."

The ensign ran for his life and you couldn't help but laugh...a certain Vulcan appeared to be jealous...your theory was proven when you turned to speak to Spock but you were met by his lips in a very passionate kiss. You simply kissed back, enjoying the moment...it had been that long since you and Spock last kissed like this, you almost forgot how wonderful it felt.

"Was someone jealous of a little ensign???"

"I would not lower myself to be jealous...I would prefer to say that I was merely concerned for the status of our relationship"

"You were jealous..."

"I wasn't..."

"There's no point in denying it Spock...besides, it was hot"

"Well I am glad you found pleasure out of the situation"

"Yep...and anyway, why would I go for a kid when I have you...or at least when your not working"

"I can only offer my sincerest apologies about working so often...I merely lose track of time...but I love you very much, and I promise...from now on you are my number 1 priority"

"I love you too...even though I know you have ran out of new species to study so you have no choice but to spend time with me"

"Okay, so maybe that's true...but I promise, no matter how many different species are discovered...I will put you before it all"

"Aww Spock...that's one of the most romantic you've ever said to me..."

"I have my moments...now why don't we enjoy this party and later on I'll show you just how much you mean to me"

"I like the sound of that...😉😉😉"

_____________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed it.

Requests Open.

~Clo X