Bones

Here's another imagine. Requests are open. Enjoy!!!

__________________________________

So it turns out that it was Leo's birthday yesterday, and somehow, in all the chaos of the medbay, we managed to forget. Now Leo said he wasn't that bothered and that he was honestly glad that no one went to any trouble, but I know inside...deep down somewhere, he'll be disappointed...and so I have decided to organise and throw him a party, TODAY!!!

Now it wasn't going to be easy to pull this off but I felt like I could do it. I decided to hold the party on the bridge since he was going to be in the medbay for the majority of the day and it would be almost impossible to organise a surprise party with the person walking about the venue of the party.

It wasn't just me organising the party, I had managed to recruit some helpers including Sulu, Chekov, Kirk, Scotty, Uhura and even Spock...I know, I don't know how I managed it either...

Now the party was scheduled for the end everyone's shifts which thankfully all ended around the same time today, so no one would miss out. Now being a nurse means that I am in the medbay for the majority of my shift so I had to give everyone rams to complete while I was away, I also had to get to the bridge every so often without Leo noticing just how often I was gone...it was insanely hard because Leo and I usually work quite close on most things but I somehow managed it without it being to suspicious. 

At the end of our shifts, I got a message from Jim telling me that the bridge was ready, so I convinced Leo that I needed to go to the bridge to pick up a file that someone had left there earlier, and lucky he bought the story and followed me to the bridge, we got into the turbo lift and waited, Leo was completely oblivious as to what was about to happen, meanwhile I could hardly contain my excitement, I managed to just keep my composure until the turbo lift doors opened and everyone jumped up and shouted "SURPRISE".

I began smiling from ear to ear meanwhile Leo looked so confused as to what was going on, he turned to you for some form of explanation.

"Happy Birthday Leo..."

"But...my birthday was yesterday"

"I know, but I felt terrible that I forgot so I got a few people to help but we all pulled together to give you an amazing party today, because it's better late than never..."

"You didn't have..."

"I know that we didn't have to, but we wanted to...Leo, it's your birthday, we wanna celebrate it with you, so quite complaining..."

"I love you...and thank you for this..."

"Your welcome and I love you too...now let's get this party started!!!"

__________________________________

Hope you enjoyed it.

Requests Open.

~Clo X