Kirk

Here's another imagine. Requests are open. Enjoy!!!

________________________________________________

The warpcore was misaligned and if it didn't get fixed soon the ship would fall to the earth and potentially kill everyone aboard, your crew was your family...you couldn't let them die. Scotty had warned both you and Kirk not to go in the chamber but you knew Jim and you knew that he'd find a way to get in but you couldn't, actually, you wouldn't let him do that so you made the hardest choice you've ever made...You knocked Scotty out, shortly followed by Kirk before climbing in the chamber to fix the core.

The closer to the damaged part you got, the weaker you became but you couldn't stop now, you were so close. One you reached the misaligned core you kicked with all your energy, this was your only hope in saving your family. As you got weaker, you feared that you had failed everyone but then with one final push, the core burst into action and in the process sent you flying across the compartment. You crawled back the way you came and sealed off the core, you could feel your life escaping you. When you stopped outside the final door, you saw Kirk with tears in his eyes, looking down at you. He crouched down to your level and placed his hand on the glass, you did the same.

"Why would you do that (Y/N)?!"

"I...I...had to save my family..."

"But I could have done this...you would have been safe..."

"But then you would be where I am, and I couldn't live to watch you die..."

"But I can't stand to watch you leave me...(Y/N)...I need you alive...I can't go on without you"

"You'll find another c...crew member..."

"But not one that I'm in love with..."

"Y...you love m...me???"

"Of course I do...your beautiful, smart, funny and I love you more than you know..."

"I...I love you too Jim..."

"You have no idea how long I have wanted the hear you say that"

"I...I just wish we had more time together"

"Me to (Y/N)"

"Jim..."

"Yes???"

"I'm scared"

"Of (Y/N)..."

You both ended up crying meanwhile Uhura, Spock and Scotty watched on as your vision became darkness and body became lifeless.

"...your beautiful, smart, funny and I love you more than you know..."

"...I need you alive...I can't go on without you..."

"Why would you do that (Y/N)?!"

Your last few memory's played through your head, over and over again...was this what death was??? A constant reminder of what you have lost??? The thoughts about what could have been but never will??? You'd heard people say how death was supposed to be peaceful but if all it meant was you being tortured with the idea of never being with Jim, then it wasn't peaceful at all. All you could think about was how you'd never kiss Jim, you'd never go on a date together, you'd never get engaged or married or have kids, you wouldn't grow old together...you just wished you'd had more time to be alive.

"I think she's coming round...Jim get in here, she waking up"

What the...???

The next thing you knew, your eyes were open...you looked around and saw Bones standing beside you.

"Hey there sleepy head"

"W...what happened...I thought I was..."

"...dead???...yeah, so she did we but I discovered that khans super blood had some sort of healing factor...you had a blood transfusion and, here you are"

"Hold on...so, I was dead but now I alive???...that's kind of hard to process"

"You're telling me..."

You turned to the voice you'd longed to hear again, there he was...you hadn't lost him.

"Jim!!!"

Jim walked over to you and you hugged each other tightly.

"I'll leave you two, to it"

Bones left, meanwhile you pulled out of the hug and put you hands on Jim's cheeks and stared into his eyes. You then did what you'd wanted to do since saying I love you, you pulled Jim's lips to yours and shared a passionate kiss. You never wanted this moment to end.

__________________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed it.

Requests Open.

~Clo X