Bones

Here's another imagine. Requests are open. Enjoy!!!

(P.S. Thank you so much for over 23k reads on this book ❤️❤️❤️)

________________________________________________

Being the Chief Medical Officer's girlfriend can be hard, he always seems to be working and you barely get to spend time with him, so when you do you make the most of it. Currently you have both just finished your shifts and neither of you have anymore shifts until tomorrow morning so you head to Bones room, while holding hands.

"So I was thinking that when we get to your room we could finish watching that old series, 13 Reasons Why...whatcha think darlin'???"

"That sounds perfect."

Bones kissed the top of your head and then you arrived at his door. He typed in the code and you entered his room, he headed to the food replicator to get snacks while you connected you PADD to the screen and found your show. Both you and Leo cuddled on the couch while watching the show. After watching for quite a while, you and Leo decided it was time to go to bed. You didn't want to walk all the way to your own room so you just stayed in Leo's room. You took off your uniform and put one of Leo's t-shirts on, meanwhile Leo just put on took his uniform off and slept in his underwear. You both got into bed you were facing away from Bones so he just put his arms around you and pulled you close to him.

"You know I really love you right???"

"Leo, I know you do...but not as much as I love you."

"Hey, that rhymed."

You both giggled. Having Leo's arms around you made you feel safe, usually you find it quiet hard to go to sleep due to stress and anxiety, so did Leo for that matter, but when you were embracing each other your worries disappeared and soon both of you drifted into a deep sleep.

__________________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed it. 

Requests Open.

~Clo X