A/N

Hi guys, so I don't have an imagine for today.

I live in the UK and this morning I woke to hear that there had been an attack in London just two weeks after the tragic events of Manchester...now usually where I live the only terrorist attacks you here about are in other countries and although I've felt sadness because of those incidents, I've never fully understood the pain...but now the attacks are closer to home and although I didn't personally know anyone who died or was injured, I can't help but feel heart break for all the innocent lives lost...

The recent attacks have really made me think about life and how much more I appreciate to be alive and be able to live my dreams when some have had theirs taken away by cruelty and hate...it's made me realise just how much we take for granted what we have and so I want to take this moment to say something to you...yes, you, the one that's reading this...I want you to know that no matter your race, age, sexuality or gender...I love you.

We are all humans, we are one...the terrorists will not divide us and so I want to tell you to live your dreams, don't let ANYONE stop you from being who you want to be in life...life is to short to have regrets.

I just want to say thank you for taking the time to read my work, I appreciate all of you and even if we have never met, know that I care about you and I love you so much ❤️❤️❤️.

~Clo X