Bones

Here's another imagine. Requests are open. Enjoy!!!

___________________________________

You were a few weeks pregnant with Leo's baby but you would think that you were about to have you baby's any minute with the way Leo had been treating you. He was constantly checking up on you, asking if you needed anything...he even tried to get you to stop working...all this was sweet, and you knew he was only doing it because he cared but you still had just under 9 months still to go until the baby was here and if he was going to act like that the whole time...you were worried that the two of you may fall out.

Sure enough, for the next few months, Leo had successfully convinced you to go of work, which meant you spent most of your days being bored with nothing to keep you occupied which meant that every time Leo came to check up on you, you got more and more annoyed at him, which only made you more upset because you loved him and you didn't want to be annoyed at him because he was only trying to help you.

By the time it was your due date you were released, to say the least. It took most of your energy but eventually you and Leo got to meet you little baby boy James...when picking a name, you and Bones tried to avoid the captains name because you didn't want give him bragging rights but unfortunately your love for the name took over and so here was James Leonard McCoy:

when picking a name, you and Bones tried to avoid the captains name because you didn't want give him bragging rights but unfortunately your love for the name took over and so here was James Leonard McCoy:

After seeing James's little face, all your stresses disappeared. You weren't annoyed at Leo anymore and you'd long forgotten what he'd done to annoy you in the first place because now, the two of you had a little angel to look after, now, your family was finally complete.

____________________________________

Hope you enjoyed it.

Requests Open.

~Clo X