Spock

Here's another imagine.

This one was requested by JessicaHarris924 :Could you please do one where the reader is half-Vulcan and Half-human has a  emotional breakdown after someone or something sets her own the edge, were only Spock can understand what she's going through and slowly calms her down.

so here it is, Requests are open. Enjoy!!!

__________________________________

"If only you were fully human...you could have been a great addition to our team..."

I couldn't do anything right...on Vulcan, I'm at a disadvantage cause I'm half human and on earth they don't like me because I'm half Vulcan...I can never win with these people...

For once I just want to be accepted as me, (Y/N)...not the half human or half Vulcan freak I just want a normal life...I want friends, I want happiness...but I can't, because I'm different.

I found myself sitting at my station on the bridge of the enterprise...all the negativity still spinning in my head. Why did my birth status mean so much to people and their decisions about me...I just didn't get it.

Usually I'd sit at my station and get my work done but today, it all got to overwhelming...a tear slowly ran down my face, and after that more tears followed...I got a lot of odd looks from people, probably cause they have never seen a Vulcan cry, but if the got to know me, they would know that although I am half Vulcan, I act more human...but of course they don't know that, cause they refuse to see past what I am...

I sat at my station crying over my failed life...as I was crying, I felt someone place their hand on my shoulder...at first I presumed it was someone coming to tell me to shut up, but I was pleasantly surprised to find Spock...

Me and Spock don't talk very often because of the rank thing but I was glad that today he had opted to help me, rather than let me suffer in silence...he was the only other person on the ship that could relate in some way to what I've been going through.

Spock help me stand up and walked me over to the turbo lift, we both entered and as soon as the doors shut, he pulled me into a hug, which I found rather weird, seeing as I had never seen Spock show such emotion but then again he's like me...he has odd emotional settings that neither humans nor vulcans can fully understand.

"Spock???"

"Yes???"

"Does it get easier???"

"I believe that in time, our unique combination of species will be accepted, but as of now, I am afraid we are still sometimes considered outcasts."

"I don't think I can do this anymore..."

"It would be illogical to simple give up...we must work as a team, and in time we can find a way for people to accept us as who we are..."

"You want us to be a team???"

"Of course...in some ways, I feel like we are connected...I feel very close to you even when separated by the greatest of distance...I would like for you to know that I am here for you if you need me...and I hope that you would return said favour for me..."

"Of course, Spock...I completely understand what you are saying, and it is logical to stick together on this..."

"I only have one thing that I wish to express to you...so we can be a proper team..."

"And what would that be???"

I then found Spock's lips on mine in a passionate kiss, at first I was stunned but I eventually kissed back, as I realised this felt right to do...we stayed kissing until the doors of the turbo lift opened once more, Spock then took my hand and lead me to his quarters where he managed to make me forget about all the negativity that had been haunting me.

😉😉😉

__________________________________

Hope you enjoyed it.

Requests Open.

~Clo X