Spock

Here's another imagine. I haven't done a Spock one in a while so here we go. Requests are open. Enjoy!!!

__________________________________

You were lying in bed happily dreaming away with your boyfriend Spock sleeping peacefully beside you. That was, at least, until you felt him quickly stand up and rush to the bathroom...the sudden movement made you sit up and look over to him, he had shut the door behind him but you could still here him being sick. You instantly got out of bed and walked over to the door, when it went quite you gently knocked on the door before entering, where you were met by Spock sitting curled up on the floor in tears. You sat down beside him and pulled him into a cuddle, you had never seen him like this before...usually he was as healthy as anything and I don't think I'd ever seen him shed a tear...

"It's okay Spock, your okay..."

"I apologise deeply to you, I am ashamed at the thought of you seeing me in such a way..."

"Hey, there's no need to be sorry...things like this happen..."

Spock just sat cuddled into you.

"Maybe we should go to the medbay, get someone to look you over..."

"I believe that would be wise..."

You helped Spock stand up and go out the bathroom, the two of you got ready before heading to the medbay. When you arrived, you sat Spock down on one of the beds before going to find Bones, you found him in the cupboard looking through a pile of papers.

"Hey Bones, you busy???"

"Just a bit...what do you need darlin'???"

"Uhh, well, Spock's been sick and I don't know what to do so I was wondering if you could check him..."

"The hob-goblin's sick...well now I think I've heard everything...lead the way"

You guided Bones over to Spock where he ran some tests. After what felt like forever, Bones finally came up with a conclusion.

"Well, it seems you've just got a sickness bug...nothing deadly, just really inconvenient...you'll need to rest for a while and stick to basic, plain foods and you should be better in no time...although I suppose that won't be a problem for you will it Spock???"

"How long do you estimate till I make a recovery doctor???"

"Could be a couple days, could be a couple of weeks, you never can tell...and besides, I'm sure (Y/N) will be happy to look after you for now"

"Thank you Bones..."

You helped Spock back to your shared quarters and back into bed and as soon as his head hit the pillow, he fell asleep...you just hoped he'd get well soon, you hated seeing people being sick, especially the boy you loved so dearly, but hopefully by taking care of him, he'll be better in no time at all.

__________________________________

Hope you enjoyed it.

Requests Open.

~Clo X