Bones

Here's another imagine. I'm dedicating this imagine to my Great Gran who, had she still been alive, would have turned 93 today. Happy Birthday New Granny, I love you so much RIP 😇🙏❤️🌼. Requests are open. Enjoy!!!

(P.S. Thank you so much for over 48k reads on this book ❤️❤️❤️)

________________________________________________

You and Bones had just finished your shifts and were now heading back to your quarters. Everyday, after work, you and Leo meet up and watch an episode of Riverdale. It had first started off as just something to cure boredom but it had grown in a ritual for you both. Leo had been your best friend since you arrived on the enterprise, since both worked along side each other and had both turned to starfleet after failed relationships, it was only natural that you got to know each other.

Being friends with Bones was great, you both instantly understood each other and knew how to deal with each other but you had to admit, a small part of you was hoping that the two of you could be more than friends because come on...Bones was incredible, he was gorgeous, he was such a great guy, better than any guy you'd ever met or dated for that matter...he was the perfect man...that was a rare find.

You both made it to your quarters and while you got some snacks form the replicator, you left Bones to find the episode you had gotten up to. You brought the snacks into your room and sat on your bed, Leo then sat beside you and the show began. After a  few episodes, you both decided to just talk instead. You both never had anything in particular to talk about, it was just one of those typical best friend conversations were you went from one topic to something on the other end of the scale and had no idea how you got there...that's what you loved about Leo, he was the only person you could talk about anything with, no matter how weird or silly. The current topic just happened to be relationships...

"So, Bones...anyone on the ship caught your eye???"

"Vell...as a matter of fact, there is this one girl..."

"Do tell..."

"Uhh...well...it's...I can't say..."

"Oh come on, it's not that difficult..."

"Okay then...if it's so easy...who'z caught your eye then darlin'???"

"Uhhh...you know what...it doesn't matter..."

"Aww come on...please tell me..."

"Ugh...okay, but you have to say who you like at the same time, deal???"

"Deal"

"Okay, Three...two...one..."

*in unison*
"You..."

You both ended up just staring at each other in shock...on the inside, you were screaming with joy. All you ever wanted was to know if you ever had a chance with Bones and know you knew he liked you too...best day ever...or at least it would be if you weren't both frozen, while staring at each other. You both eventually can back to reality but didn't say anything, you both just acted on instinct...soon your lips had met and you were kissing...the tender kiss then became more passionate...when you both remembered you were humans that required oxygen to survive, you broke the kiss but still stared lovingly into one another's eyes.

"So..."

"So..."

"Would you like to be my girlfriend???"

"Leo...I'd love to be your girlfriend...I love you"

"I love you too"

You then returned to passionately kissing one another...the kiss eventually broke and the two of you returned to your programme while cuddling into one another. 

________________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed it.

Requests Open.

~Clo X