Chekov

Here's another imagine. Requests are open. Enjoy!!!

__________________________________________________

You were in the bridge, everyone else had retired for the night so now was the perfect opportunity. You sat down at a station and started to hack into the system, you had to collect as much data as you could about the enterprise. To everyone on the enterprise, you were just another member of the crew, who dated the navigator of the ship, but in reality...you were a spy, sent by Nero to study the enterprise so that the romulan race could finally build their own version and destroy the federation once and for all.

You never wanted to be a spy, it's just, that's all you knew. At the age of 4, your home planet was destroyed by Nero and his crew, you were the only survivor...they decided to keep you, they felt you could come in handy. They beat you and tortured you into forgetting your family and becoming a ultimate killing machine. They kept you prisoner till they discovered that the federation had built a magnificent ship...they wanted to know its secrets...that's were you came in. Your fit right in with the human race so you would go undetected...you were enrolled into Starfleet and hacked your way onto the USS Enterprise and your mission began.

To make yourself seem normal, you befriended some of the crew members, the Russian wiz-kid took a particular shining to you and so you went along with it, it was perfect. He would show you all around the ship, especially the engineering department since Scotty had taken Pavel under his wing, he was making your job 100 times easier and he had no idea. You sketched a rough layout of the ship and the final stage of the mission was downloading all the data from the computer system which was what you were doing now...after this, you could leave...but there was one slight problem, you didn't know if you wanted to leave...here you had freedom, no-one hurt you...you felt safe here, but at the same time Nero's ship strangely felt like home...

"(Y/N)??? Vhat are you doing???"

You turned to see Chekov standing there with a look of betrayal on his face...

"I...I...I'm so sorry"

You could feel a tear roll down your cheek...as much as you tried to deny it, you really did love Pavel...at first it was an act for the mission but gradually...it became real. You hated having to betray him like this.

"Woah...vhat'z wrong..."

He walked over to you and pulled you it to a hug and you broke down in tears...you couldn't do this to him...but Nero would kill you if you don't complete your mission.

"I'm scared..."

"Of vhat??? (Y/N), pleaze talk to me...let me help you"

"I'm not who you think I am..."

"Vhat do you mean???"

"I work for Nero, a Romulan who hates the federation with a passion...I was sent here to get information about the enterprise"

"Vait...zo all of zhiz vas an act..."

"No...I love you Pavel, I really do but...they'll kill me"

"How vould they??? I'd newver let anyvone hurt you...I lowve you"

"I can't let you get hurt...it's better if I just give them what they want..."

"But vouldn't zhey not juzt kill you anyvay...and zhen ze entire crew??? Including me??? If you ztay vith me we haff a better chance...pleaze, I can't loze you...I won't loze you..."

"I don't want to lose you either...for once in my life I feel free"

"Zo ztay...we can put zhiz behind uz...no-one needz to ewer know, okay???"

"Okay"

"Good...now come on...letz go get zome zleep..."

Chekov put his arm around you and you both walked back to his quarter...you just hoped your past wouldn't ruin the life you had now because for once...you were accepted for who you were, you didn't need to fear being hit or tortured...for once you felt alive, and what made it all better was that you had someone who adored you enough to forgive you for the mistakes you do...you had someone who loved you and who you loved...you had Pavel.

________________________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed it.

Requests Open.

~Clo X