Kirk (Part 2)

Here's another imagine. Requests are open. Enjoy!!!

(P.S. Thank you so much for over 10k reads on this book, it means so much to me ❤️❤️❤️)

_______________________________

Jim didn't leave (Y/N)'s door and (Y/N) didn't leave her room. They sat there staring in the direction of each other wondering what was going through each other's heads. It had been a couple of days since Easter, and (Y/N) was still hurt at how Jim had acted...how angry he'd got at a simple act of kindness...it made her question if she actually knew the real Jim Kirk, or just the person he'd wanted everyone to see.

Jim on the other hand was thinking about how stupid he'd been...he should have realised that it was (Y/N) who had decorated...she'd said she couldn't stay in his room that night because of an emergency as well as the fact that he'd known since the day they had met that she loved easter because they met at an easter party...not any easter party though...(Y/N)'s easter party. Jim was having a great time when he heard something fall, he had turned around to see a girl struggle to pick up some Easter eggs from the floor, Jim had instantly gone to help her, the girl was (Y/N) and since then, they had been together...until this point, but then Jim had an idea...and it may just work.

He had gone around the whole ship and collected every Easter egg he could find. He then brought them to (Y/N)'s door where he dropped them...he began picking them up and then heard a sound he'd been longing to hear...(Y/N)'s door opening. She'd looked out to see what the noise was and when she realised Jim had dropped something she helped him...she just couldn't help it I guess. Once she'd pick some up she handed them to Jim.

"Do you remember???"

"Remember what Jim???"

"This is how we met..."

"You remember that???"

"I remember everything about us (Y/N)...except when I'm being an idiot and hurting you...please can you ever forgive me??? I love you (Y/N), I really do..."

"I love you to Jim...but I just don't know how I can move passed this..."

"We could do it together...like we always do...just please say we're still together..."

"We were never apart you goof..."

(Y/N) then did what Jim had been missing...hugged him...and like always he always did, he hugged back...it may take time, but deep down, both knew that they would get passed this because both knew...they were meant to be together...

_______________________________

Hope you enjoyed it.

Requests Open.

~Clo X