Kirk

Here's another imagine.

This one was requested by JessicaHarris924 :Could you please do one where the reader is a easily angered nurse who saves Kirk's life after a mission of his goes south, afterwards he constantly asks how he would repay her but she always turns him down his offer until she finally takes what she wants from him which is a kiss. Thank you if you do it.

so here it is, Requests are open. Enjoy!!!

__________________________________

*Kirk's POV*

"Captain...there appears to be no form of life...should we continue our mission???"

"Let's abort...I don't think we're going to find anything today Spock..."

"Yes Captain..."

"Kirk to Enterprise...Scotty beam us back"

"Sure thing Captain..."

I waited beside Spock, ready to be beamed back to my ship...but before I could see the swirl of white light that would usually surround me, I felt the earth crumble from beneath me...I looked down to find I was in some form of quick sand, only it wasn't regular sand...the deeper down I sunk the more burning I felt running through my body.

"Spock...Help!!!"

Spock turned around to see me almost knee deep in this odd sand, I could tell, even if his face didn't show it, that he was panicking about how to save me, and in all honesty, I was too.

"Mr Scott, it appears the Captain is in danger, I require assistance...also, alert medical of the captains soon arrival..."

"Yes Commander..."

"Do not worry Jim, help is on the way..."

"Thank you Spock...just hurry..."

I was waist deep when the assistance arrived and by that point my body felt like it was on fire...what ever this sand was doing to my body, it was killing me...I could only hope it wasn't literally killing me.

*Your POV*

I was checking my patient list for the day when Scotty can running into the medbay, he looked like he'd been running for his life...I sat down my work and looked in his direction to see what was going on...

"The Captains been injured...you've all tae prepare...I don't know exactly what's happened but it sounds like it's serious..."

While everyone appeared to start panicking, I took the time to actually prepare for the Captains arrival...I didn't know exactly what he'd need to I brought stuff to treat anything and everything...Bones noticed what I was doing and came over to help me.

Within moments Jim arrived, only he looked horrific...his whole body was covered in red blotches, and he appeared to be unconscious. The other medical staff was still in shock about Jim being here so it was down to me and Bones to save him. We both got to work distributing hypos across his whole body before using wet clothes to try and ease the blotches swelling. When the rashes and blotches began to subside, me and Bones waited for Jim to wake up, but he didn't...he was still unconscious...I checked his breathing and found it to be very faint and so I went old school and began preforming CPR on him...I checked his breathing once again and it was still extremely faint, so I continued the CPR...eventually Jim took a big gulp of air and woke up...I breathed a sigh of relief knowing he was ok.

"W...what happened?!"

"Well Jim, you almost got yourself killed...but thanks to this young lady, you'll live to tell the tale..."

"You saved me???"

"Yeah..."

"How can I repay you..."

"Jim, it's my job to save you...you don't need to repay me..."

"But I want to..."

"Just leave it...anyway, you need to rest so shut up and rest..."

"Fine...but we'll discuss this later..."

"Whatever...just rest..."

*timeskip brought to you by Spock expressing multiple attitudes simultaneously*

I went to check on Jim, to find him smiling like an idiot...

"Hello Jim...how are you feeling???"

"Better...now that your here..."

"I'm being serious sir..."

"So am I...now how can I repay you for saving my life..."

"I've told you Jim, I saved you because it's my job...I expect no repayment for the fact I did my job..."

"And as I told you (Y/N), I want to...now name anything and it's yours..."

"No..."

"Aww come on..."

"No..."

"Please..."

"Fine...anything???"

"Anything..."

"Fine..."

I leaned in a kissed Jim on the lips...it was only a short kiss but it felt amazing.

"There...now you've repaid me...we're even..."

"Hold on...you like me?!"

"I didn't say that..."

"But you just kissed me..."

"Because you told me I could have anything...I wanted a kiss...that's all..."

"I think there's more going on here..."

"Nope..."

"So if I asked you to be my girlfriend...you'd say no???"

"Umm..."

"You'd say yes!!!"

"You need to rest...goodbye Jim..."

"I won't give up on this...you'll be my girlfriend (Y/N)...I know you will..."

"Whatever you say Captain..."

"Was that a yes I heard???"

"That's for you to figure out..."

__________________________________

Hope you enjoyed it.

Requests Open.

~Clo X