Spock

Here's another imagine. Requests are open. Enjoy!!!

(P.S. Thank you so much for over 44k reads on this book ❤️❤️❤️)

___________________________________________

Currently, you and your boyfriend Spock were participating in a staring contest, the bridge had been very boring for the majority of the day so this was your way of entertainment.

"Your gonna lose Goblin"

"I predict that to be highly unlikely (Y/N)"

"If your so sure then let's make this more interesting..."

"I am open to suggestions"

"If I win...You have to be happy for the

"I find your fascination for me to show emotion rather unsettling"

"Well if your so confident you won't lose then what's the problem?"

"I will accept your bet then, if you have the were to win then I would make it my duty to show the emotion of happiness for the day...but since I am most likely to win this event I will require you to with all due respect not bring up the idea of my emotions being shown again."

You could tell by his monotone voice, that he was serious but as much fun as that would be, not, it would be more fun if for once Spock actually tried to be happy or at least smile, so you don't back down and just keep staring him down. After what feels like hours, he caves and you win!!!

"Yay!!! I win!!! You my friend will be the happiest Vulcan this ship has ever seen!!!"

"I am more likely the only 'happy' Vulcan the ship has ever seen so your..."

"Spock, honey, just shh..."

You wrapped your arms around his neck and pulled him into a kiss. At first he tried to resist but eventually he kissed back and slipped his tongue in your mouth. You let his tongue dominate your mouth to try and you were very pleasantly surprised as Spock appeared to be showing more emotion than you thought...you stopped kissing when you realised you were in full view of a lot of people. Spock took your hand and led you to the turbolift. After the lift door shut, Spock, surprisingly, returned his lips to yours, he lifted you up and your wrapped your legs around his waist. You both had a lot of fun once you made it to your room 😉😉😉.

Afterwards you lay cuddled up to Spock in bed, he was stroking your hair while your head was on his chest listening to his heartbeat.

"I feel the need to express that love you (Y/N)"

"I love you too Spock...but nothing will change the fact that tomorrow you will be happy, whether you like it or not..."

"My deception was worth a try..."

"Your stupid if you thought sleeping with me would make me forget that...Your an idiot...but your my idiot, and I love you"

You kissed again before you both drifted into sleep.

__________________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed it.

Requests Open.

~Clo X