Bones

Here's another imagine. Requests are open. Enjoy!!!

__________________________________

*beep*beep*beep*

I heard the alarm being switched off before the bed got lighter to one side of me. I rolled over to see Leo starting to get ready to go to work. I would have been getting ready too, if I hadn't of been ill for the last few days. It was nothing life threatening, just a cold...but Leo was being the over protective husband he'd always been and didn't want me working or moving or basically doing anything till I was better...at first it was ok, just sitting in bed all day having everything done for me, but now, it's getting frustrating...I went to pick up my spoon to eat some soup the other day, only to find it being taken away from me...the next thing I knew, I was being spoon fed by Leo...I know he means well but I'm not completely useless...it's just a cold.

"Do you need anything before I go darlin'???"

"No, I'm good...you go, I'll be fine..."

"Ok...well I'll be back soon, to check up on you..."

"You really don't nee..."

"I know...but I want to..."

Leo walked around the bed and sat next to me. He hugged me and kissed my head before getting up once agin to leave.

"I love you...see you soon..."

"Love you too..."

And with that, he was gone for now...so for the next, probably 10 minutes, I was alone. I decided that I'd watch something but my PADD was on the desk at the other side of the room. I lazily got up and walked over to get it. Just as I reached the desk, the door opened, and in walked Leo.

"(Y/N)?! What are you doing??? Your sick, you need to rest..."

Leo ran over to me and started to guide me over to the bed once again...he tucked me in under the blankets before checking my temperature.

"(Y/N), what were you thinking???"

"I was thinking that I could watch something on my PADD till you got back...saves me dying of boredom since I can't do anything..."

"I told you, if you need anything at all, you call me and I'll get it for you..."

"But it wasn't that big a deal Leo, it was my PADD, and it was only over there..."

"But you'll not well darlin', you need to rest..."

"Leo...it's a cold...that's all...stop making a mountain out of a mole hill"

"I'm just worried...I want you to get better..."

"And I will, but I'm the meantime...just stop going into doctor mode and just be my husband...please..."

"I'll try..."

"That's good enough for me..."

*Dammit Jim, I'm a doctor, not a timeskip*

*beep*beep*beep*

I switched off the alarm and sat up, ready for a days work...I had finally gotten rid of that silly cold and Leo had let me return to my job.

Once I was ready, I realised that Leo was still in bed. I walked around and sat on his side of the bed and gently shook him.

"Leo, it's time to get up..."

*achoo*

Leo rolled over to face me and I could instantly tell that something was up...I felt his forehead...he had a temperature...he must have gotten my cold. Looks like I'm gonna have to take care of him for a bit...this would have been ok, but now I've got to think of a way to keep him from going to work...this was gonna be fun.

__________________________________

Hope you enjoyed it.

Requests Open.

~Clo X