Kirk

Here's another imagine. Requests are open. Enjoy!!!

_________________________________

The enterprise had been grounded on earth for a while, so while you were here, you decided that you'd spend some time with your dad, Admiral Pike.  As a child, you'd always lived with your mum, but when she passed away, you were handed over to your only remaining family. At first it was odd, seeing as you'd never met your dad and in an instant you were expected to live with him...it took sometime to get used to but now, both you and Pike were becoming more like a family, rather than strangers. It was nice not to feel alone, to know that there was someone there for you...

You were currently just wandering around Starfleet HQ waiting for your dad, he'd been called into an emergency meeting and because you were staying with him, you had been waiting to go home with him. It started to get dark outside, so you walked into the courtyard and looked up at the stars, you loved to just sit and watch the stars, it was your way of relaxing...you knew all about space, having travelled through it, but sometimes it was nice to just look up and watch the world go by...it was so peaceful.

As you looked up at the sky, you noticed a small ship, flying quite close to the main building...it struck you as odd that any craft would be so stupid as to fly so close to the HQ, but then it happened...and you realised why...

You watched as the ship fired into the building...instantly you ran inside and up the stairs, you ran until you finally got to the right floor, you got to the top, just in time to see the pilot of the craft beaming himself away...you saw injured captains and first officers everywhere and you felt your heart start to race...the ship had attacked a meeting...the same meeting your dad was in...you looked around and found Jim, crouched on the floor, you ran over to him and instantly regretted it...there was your dad...laying dead on the ground.

You couldn't contain the tears, you poured you heart out as you fell to the ground. You hugged your dads body close to you...while Kirk hugged you close to him.

Jim had always been like a brother to you because your dad had always seen him as a son, so even though you weren't actually related...you did find some comfort in having him their beside you...but it still wasn't the same as having your dad...just when the two of you were really staring to get along, someone comes along and takes him away from you.

"(Y/N)...I swear I'll find who did this...they won't get away with this, I swear..."

"I know they won't...not when I get my hands on them..."

"Are you sure you shouldn't be taking some time off...you know...to grieve..."

"I'll grieve when that evil man is dead..."

"There's no way I can change your mind is there???"

"Your not as silly as you look, I'll give you that Jim..."

"Well then...lets go catch a murderer, shall we???"

"We shall..."

_________________________________

There may be a Part 2. Hope you enjoyed it.

Requests Open.

~Clo X