Scotty (Part 2)

Here is Part 2 of the previous Scotty imagine. Requests are open. Enjoy!!!

_______________________________________

"SCOTTY!!!"

You'd been running around the ship screaming Scotty's name, hoping that eventually his voice would reply, but no such luck came. Everyone looked at you as if you'd gone crazy, maybe you had at this point, but you didn't care, your best friend was missing and you were going to find him even if it was the last thing you did. Nobody else seemed to care that he was gone, they all just said he was probably just working on something deep within the ship, but that you'd checked every place you could possibly go and he was no where in sight.

"SCOTTY, WHERE ARE YOU?!"

"*muffled noise*"

"SCOTTY???"

"*muffled noise*"

You ran as fast as you could towards the noise, it go louder and louder till you could tell it was a scream, you reached a door that led to a restricted area.

"Scotty I'm not clear to open the door, what's the code???"

"*muffled* 5...8...3...4"

You quickly typed in the code and opened the door, as soon as you did, Scotty fell out onto the floor, you quickly rushed to him and recalled your training...

"Don't worry Scotty, you'll be ok..."

"You...found...me..."

"Of course I did...your my best friend...I'd never forget you...I love you Scotty..."

"I...love...you...too...how...was...the...course..."

"Haha...I'll tell you later, for now, let's get you to the medbay..."

_______________________________________

Hope you enjoyed it.

Requests Open.

~Clo X