Chekov

Here's another imagine, I'm dedicating this one to my Nana cause it's her 70th Birthday today. Requests are open. Enjoy!!!

______________________________________

"Nana???"

"Yes sweetheart???"

"How did you meet Papa???"

"Oh...well I haven't thought about that in a longtime, let's see...we were both at Starfleet academy...I was training to be a pilot and he was training to be a navigator..."

"So how did you meet???"

"I'm getting there little miss...now, I had been walking to my class, when a lovely you man named Jim Kirk stopped me in my tracks..."

"But Papa's names not Jim..."

"I know, I getting to that part...anyway, Jim was trying to get me to go to dinner with him but I politely declined since he was a bit older than me..."

"Older than you?!"

"I haven't always been this old dearie...as I was saying, I ended up telling him he was too old for me, and although he was disappointed, he ended up suggesting someone younger to me...his name was Pavel Chekov..."

"So that's how you met Papa???"

"Not quite, you see, at first I wasn't really interested in Papa...I felt like we were too different, so I ended up not asking him out, until we were both assigned to the Enterprise, he was the navigator and I was the assistant pilot. One time the usual pilot, Sulu, got sick and was unable to work, so until he was better it was up to me to take his place...I sat next to your Papa for a whole week before either of us had the courage to talk to one another..."

"But you did talk eventually...otherwise I wouldn't be here and mummy wouldn't be either..."

"That's right darling, we did talk eventually...and I'm glad we did, because from then, we got married, had  2 amazing children and then you were brought into our lives, and I couldn't be more grateful to have such an amazing granddaughter as you..."

__________________________________

Hope you enjoyed it.

Requests Open.

~Clo X