Bones (Part 2)

Here is Part 2 of the previous Bones imagine. Requests are open. Enjoy!!!

_______________________________________

"What the hell are you doing here?!"

"I happen to be the Chief medical officer for this ship, the better question to be asking is, what are you doing here???"

"I decided to take my career in a new direction...hold on, what happened to the guy who hated space because it was full of diseases..."

"I still don't like space but...I needed a fresh start in life, space seemed like a good option..."

"So you got over your fear to get over me???"

"I didn't say that..."

"Well why else would your life need a fresh start Leo...and also, what's with the Bones thing???"

"It's a long story...so, I'm guessing the truth about you being here is probably to get away from me..."

"Your not that important Leo...people can just want to have a change in life without having you as a reason..."

"Just a question darlin', no need to get defensive..."

"I'm not getting defensive...now can we just be professional about this...I've come to work in this department, I was told that you'd show me how it works here..."

"Who told you that???"

"Jim"

"Oh, so you've met the womaniser...has he hit on you yet???"

"Not that it's any of your business...but he actually asked me out on a date"

"To which I hope you said no..."

"We aren't married anymore Leo...I can date who I want..."

"I know but please just stay away from Jim"

"What's your problem with him???"

"He's a good friend of mine but he ends up hurting a lot of people...I know we aren't together anymore darlin' but I still care about your feelings...please just don't date Jim..."

"I appreciate your concern Leo, but I can make up my own mind...I don't need your help..."

"I'm just trying to protect you..."

"I don't need your protection..."

"Can you just stop being so head strong and listen for once..."

"I do listen...but all I here is you, trying to control my life and I'm sick of it...I'm out of here..."

"But I haven't shown you around..."

"We can do it tomorrow Leo...just leave me alone for now..."

*timeskip brought to you by keenser eating like a bean, and being done*

So there I was, sitting across from one of the most attractive guys I'd encountered on this ship, but instead of thinking about where the night would lead, I found myself thinking about Leo...yes, he was controlling, but he always looked out for me. The more I though about what he said, the more I realised that I maybe should have listened...for the whole date, Jim had just talked about himself or his ship, only once did he compliment me, and it was about the dress I wore, so what I got from that was he was more interested in my body than my personality...Leo never did that, he always loved getting to know me...he was always interested in what I had to say and never fully focused on how I looked. It was sitting across from Jim that I realised just how good together me and Leo had been...I mean it wasn't really our fault we grew apart, it was our careers...apart from that, we were just like any other married couple...and that was it, that's what made me realised that I shouldn't be sitting where I was, I shouldn't be divorced...I should be with the man who challenges yet encourages me...the man who cares for me, and loves me...the man I love, Leo...

"Jim..."

"Yeah???"

"I don't think this is gonna work..."

"What?! Why???"

"I've made a big mistake and I need to go get someone back..."

I didn't give him a chance to respond before I was running through the halls, I went to Leo's office but I'd managed to just miss him according to one of the nurses, I then headed to his quarters, praying that he'd be there. I knock, and waited...until the door finally opened and there Leo stood.

"Oh, hello..."

"Leo, I'm an idiot..."

"No you're..."

"...no, let me finish...I'm an idiot for not listening to you, for not trusting you...for letting you get away..."

"Hold on...what???"

"I regret us getting a divorce because now I realise...I love you, I never stopped and I never will...Leo, I want you back, please..."

Leo put his hands on my cheeks and pulled me into a passionate kiss. We both enjoyed the wonderful moment before having to end it in order to breath...

"Darlin' you have no idea how many times I've hoped to here you say that..."

"So are we gonna try us again..."

"Only if your sure..."

"I'm positive..."

_______________________________________

Hope you enjoyed it.

Requests Open.

~Clo X