Chekov

Here's another imagine. Requests are open. Enjoy!!!

(P.S. Thank you so much for over 8k reads on this book, it means a lot ❤️❤️❤️)

_________________________________

"(Y/N), are you ever going to get off that phone on yours...why don't you go outside, get some fresh air...it'll do you a world of good..."

"Mum, I told you I had to get this story up by 12...can you not just leave me alone for like 10 more minutes and then I'll go out"

"There are more important things in life than your silly little stories...like your education"

"Mum I can do both and you know that..."

"I just feel like your wasting your time sitting staring at that screen...what are you even writing about???"

"I told you...I write stories about characters from Star Trek...if you'd payed attention you would have known that..."

"And are these stories going to help you get a job..."

"Your unbelievable..."

"Just consider going outside and being a normal teenager for once in your life..."

My mum left the room and I turned back to my phone...the page was still blank, but it wouldn't be for long...in my stories i could be anyone...do anything and no one could stop me, it was my world to control...parents just don't seem to understand how important our imagination is to us...I just wish that one day my mum could understand what my stories mean to me and why they are important to me...

I finished writing the story and published it before getting on with the rest of my day...at the end of the day I checked my story to see if people liked it, it seemed to be a hit. I switched off my phone and climbed into bed before falling to sleep and entering my dreams...

I found myself oddly enough dreaming about my dog and what it would be like if he could talk...the two of us were discussing what it's like to a dog when I scared myself awake, I hated when that happened...I opened my eyes expecting to be greeted by the dull darkness of my bedroom ceiling but instead I was met by a blinding white light...as my eyes adjusted I sat up to try and figure out where I was...I was stunned to see what I had recognised, from the Star Trek films, as the medbay...there were doctors and nurses in there blue uniforms rushing around treating patients...I looked around confused...I then noticed Bones walking towards me...the fan girl within me started freaking out, how was this possible...

"I see your awake...how you feeling darlin'???"

"Uhh...wh...whe...no...how???"

"Hmm...it appears that your speech is slightly off...you must have hit your head before we found you..."

"Found me?!"

"Do you not remember???"

"You were on an m class planet, you were passed out on the surface...if we hadn't of found you when we did, god only knows what could have happened to you..."

"Y...you're Bones..."

"Yes I am...do you know your name???"