Bones

Here's another imagine. Requests are Open. Enjoy!!!

(P.S. Thank you so much for over 25k reads ❤️❤️❤️)
_______________________________________________

For 6 years you'd been married to the wonderful Bones, he was an amazing Doctor, he was always brave and put his patients before himself, he helped them no matter what. You work in the medbay with him, you both love spending so much time together. You had gotten up and ready for work before Bones had which wasn't unusual, he always stayed behind in the medbay just to make sure everything was OK, so he tended to sleep a bit longer and started work slightly later.

Your shift had been going for 4 hours now and Bones still hadn't made an appearance, You were trying to take on the CMO responsibility but then again, you didn't really know what you were suppose to do, you ended up putting Doctor Marcus in charge while you went back to your quarters, just before you opened the door you heard someone in a fit of coughs, you entered to find Bones still in bed looking terrible. He stopped coughing and you walked over to him, you placed your hand on his forehead, he was burning up.

"Leo your sick, why didn't you tell me!!!"

"I didn't want to interrupt your work and besides I'll be better in no time, no need to worry."

He tried to act fine but failed terribly, you knew exactly what he was doing. He was avoiding the fact he was ill and was unwilling to ask for help because his pride was in the way...you got out your communicator and called Carol to tell her what had happened, you then when to your wardrobe and took out your spare medical kit you had in case of an incident like this, when Bones realised what you were doing he tried to get up and stop you but didn't have enough energy to stop you.

Soon you had checked him over and had figured out that he'd caught a virus, you gave him a hypo, you also gave yourself a hypo to prevent from getting the virus and signed you both off work for two weeks, you were both confined to your rooms until the virus was completely gone. You took care of Leo by getting him water and food. That night you were both cuddling in bed when Bones started to kiss you neck, you could tell he was feeling better, he started to suck on your neck and you could tell he was going to leave a mark, his hands started to roam you body when you came back to reality and stopped him.

"Your supposed to be sick!!!"

"I am but this will make me feel better and you'll enjoy it I swear darlin'."

He proceeded with his previous actions and once again you stopped him, you told him you weren't going to do that with him till he was given the all clear. He went in a huff with you but you just ignore the childish behaviour and went to sleep.

*time skip brought to you by the enterprise still having a few tricks up her sleeves*

You gave Bones the all clear and he couldn't be happier, he could finally touch you again, that night you could tell how much Leo had missed being with you. You were both supposed to be at work the next morning but you didn't turn up...you know, to be definitely sure Bones wasn't still sick😉😉😉

__________________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed it.

Requests Open.

~Clo X