Chekov (Part 2)

Here is Part 2 of the previous Chekov imagine. Requests are open. Enjoy!!!

(P.S. Thank you so much for over 19k reads, it means a lot to me ❤️❤️❤️)

_______________________________________

*Chekov's POV*

I watched as as (Y/N) ran right under an unstable pipe, I tried to get to her and save her but it was to late, the pipe fell with her under it...as I saw her lay unconscious I felt as though my heart was ripped from my chest, I could see a pool of blood slowly forming around her...I couldn't tell if she was alive or not, all I knew was that I had to get that pipe off her but I couldn't do that alone...but then again, I wasn't here alone...

"Keptin...ve haff to get ziz off her..."

"I know Chekov..."

"Ve'll come on...ve haff to do zomezing..."

"I'm thinking...we have to think about what we're doing Chekov, if we do something wrong we might...we might...we could kill her..."

I felt the tears begin to roll down my cheeks as I realised I could lose her...I could lose the love of my life and all because of a stupid argument.

*Jim's POV*

It was all my fault...I could lose my sister and it would be my fault...if I could just leave my stupid mouth shut and realised how happy she was, maybe she wouldn't be laying there barely alive...slowly being crushed by part of the ship. Chekov was right, we had to do something, we had to move the pipe but we had to do it safely...we didn't want (Y/N) hurt any worse than she already was...

"Chekov, you go over there...lift on the count of three, ready...1...2...3!!!"

We lifted with all the strength we could find...at first it seemed like a lost cause, but then slowly but surely the pipe began to lift...together me and Chekov moved the pipe, and just as we laid it down, the medics arrived...as Bones and his team got to work I turned to Chekov and simply pulled him into a hug. The kid had helped me save my sister...if that wasn't love, I don't know what is.

_______________________________________

Hope you enjoyed it.

Requests Open.

~Clo X