chap. five

Algee.

I leaned on my car, checking emails and notifications while waiting for mydate to come outside. To say she was a single mother, Shelby was doing the damn thing. To avoid waiting any longer, as I grew impatient, I sent her a text to remind her that I was outside awaiting her presence.

Shelby came out, strutting in Louis Vuitton heels, a peach colored sweater, and a short white dress.

Her legs took longer strides as she approached me, looking like the woman of my dreams. I started to have dirty thoughts running through my head all at once.

"I thought you was about to stand me up. Thank God it was worth the wait." I complimented, embracing Shelby's appearance.

    "Is it too much? I can always change, seriously." Shelby insisted, hoping she wasn't too revealing for me.

"No, it's fine. You're a grown woman and I like how you chose to show what the man above gave you. It's sexy." I licked my lip.

    "Let's go. You are too much." Shelby playfully pushed me, making me cackle. I opened the door for her and closed it after she got in safely.

Jogging over to the driver's side, I hopped in and sped off.

"I know we were only looking at dinner tonight, but I have a few friends I want you to meet. You don't mind, do you?" I informed.

Shelby shook her head, "No. I'm okay with whatever you wanna do. You're the driver."

   "And you're the lady." I responded.

Algee had so many thoughts running through his head. His sex drive got to an all time high, his hormones started to rage out of control, and Shelby's legs were not helping.

Omniscient.

Woody, Luke, and Elijah had to be the only three stuck at home on a Friday night. While Bryshere was in someone's recording studio, Keith left for a meeting, and Algee went on a date, they fell bored.

Elijah had scripts to study but he wasn't interested.....not on a Friday night. Woody would normally be out, so Elijah was shocked to see him stay in. Luke came down with a cold.

    "Maybe I should just call a friend. It's bored." Luke spoke up in the quiet home.

"What friend? Who is it this time?" Elijah chuckled, flopping on the couch with a bag of pork skins.

    "Elijah it ain't none of your business. Sorry I can't be with you, homie." Luke teased.

"Bullsh*t. I don't know 'bout ya'll, but I'm getting mine." Elijah chuckled cockily.

    "While you guys sit around and play the 'boring game', I'ma go up to my room and study lines." Woody announced, grabbing a stack of papers.

"What lines?" Luke coughed, making Elijah move away from him.

   "I'm starring in an independent film." Woody answered.

         "I just think it's funny how-"

"We make moves without coming to Elijah about it first. That's what you were gonna say, right? I'm gettin' at my coin every chance I get. I'm not wasting time like you fools." Woody said as he headed for the stairs.