chap. thirtysix

The DeVoe Family

Keith.

Sabrina stood there in my face. We had like a five minute stare-down until she broke the silence saying, "Are you going to let me in?" for my parents already rushed in to greet Amber. It was just the two of us.

She looks good. She's still the little petite, pretty fly girl she's always been, she just grew up.

"Come in

"Come in." I quickly said, making space for Sabrina to enter.

"This place is so beautiful." Sabrina complimented, admiring Amber's choice of decor.

"Thanks, Sabrina. I'm sure they told you about Amber, my new lady. She decorated all of this." I pointed out.

"Keith, she's pretty." Sabrina grinned as she took a look at Amber, who was busy being drooled over by my parents.

"I know right." I cracked a smile, agreeing.

"But she's not me." Sabrina added. I knew that was coming. Two can play that game. No one is going to come in my new place uninvited and shade my lady.

"Why are you even here? I left you in the past." I snarled with my arms folded. I'm so upset with her; any wrong thing she says will piss me off.

I'm a man though. I'm not going to disrespect her, but I have feelings too. She's done so much damage to me in the past and I'm hoping she doesn't think I'm just going to act like it's never happened. Hell, I may even bring it up. We left on a bad note.

"Well, for one, you have no room to question me and you're damn near naked, walking around your own home and disrespecting company with your dick swinging and shirtless. Put some clothes on, and then we can talk." Sabrina scoffed, staring me up and down.

It's not my fault she's a gold digger and my fans called her out. My mama must be very forgiving, even more forgiving than I knew she was, because even she was mad at Sabrina, but she got over it.

Last I heard about Sabrina after we broke up, she moved to Denver, then New Jersey. What the hell is she doing here if she's dating Justin Combs? My dad is close with Diddy too, but this whole thing is confusing the hell out of me. I remember there was a time New Edition was signed to Bad Boy. That was long gone though. That's how I got cool with Justin. Brain games?

I haven't seen or spoken to Sabrina since 2015. We're now in 2017. We dated in 2014, and our relationship was crazy. We parted ways for different reasons. I wasn't as popular with my acting career in 2014 as I am now, she couldn't deal with that, refused to hold me down, and I got sick of it. She ran too many games. She hurt me.