chap. eight

A Month Later

Woody

"I'm finally done with filming

"I'm finally done with filming. Thank God!" Woody joined his cousins at the table for dinner and drinks, celebrating Bryshere's new single, Woody's new movie, and Keith's new show, Faking It.

"Congratulations my man. I'm happy for you." Elijah said. It's funny how Elijah still doesn't know Woody took his script and auditioned without mentioning anything. Elijah put acting to a rest for a few months so he could do some singing. Hopefully Woody would be able to keep it secret until he was ready to admit it himself.

Bryshere made a strange face after Elijah congratulated Woody.

"And we can't forget about our boy Keith. All on MTV with it. I'm proud of you guys." Algee mentioned.

"And his modeling sh*t." Bryshere added.

Luke sat there gulping down glass after glass.

"D*mn, Luke! You know how to put it away. Slow down and have some water." Keith patted his back.

"I'm good Keith. Right now, I need all the drinks I can get. I got so much sh*t on my mind right now." Luke sighed.

"Tell us wassup," Bryshere leaned back. "That's what we're here for."

"It's rather personal bro. I'll tell everyone as a family at a dinner party. I can't just tell ya'll right here, right now." Luke said. The feeling made Luke sick. Part of him wanted to be a Daddy, but then another part of him kept telling him to let Shar go. He knew he couldn't just do that though. He was raised differently from the others. And if he told the guys about Shar's pregnancy right here, he knew for a fact they would start telling their parents.

He thought about throwing a small dinner party for just the family. Luke wanted everyone to be there to hear the announcement at the same time. Having his information scattered out to any and everybody would not be a good feeling.

Shar❤👣: The baby is kicking! 😍

Luke: send me videos.😍😍😍

"If you say so," Algee mumbled.

Shar is three months pregnant. The baby kicked from time to time, unfortunately Luke was never there to witness it so he'd have to ask for a video.

Keith: So you're just going to ignore me? Bet.
read. 8:00

Keith: Amber Nicole Brooks! 😤
read. 8:01