chap. thirtythree

The Tresvant Family

Omniscient.

"So she just brushed past me without acknowledging me. And can you believe this woman had the nerve to run crying to her sister and flip the script on me? That shit is out of control." Algee ranted to his father Ralph.

"I think you may wanna give Shelby some time." Ralph sighed.

"Dad, I'm sick of 'giving people time'. It's pointless now and it never works anyway. I try giving her some space, she turns around and makes it worse." Algee said, objecting to his father's suggestion.

"Algee, son, I don't know what to tell you. I've told you just about all I could. That's your relationship. It's all on you now." Ralph said.

"I think I'm just going to leave her alone. I'm straight on the relationship thing. Maybe it just wasn't my time." Algee sighed.

One thought kept popping up in his head; where was he going to stay? He's homeless again.

"So where do you and Shelby go from here?" Ralph asked.

Algee couldn't do it anymore. If they were meant to be together, they'll work it out. If not, then there wasn't even a chance of them being friends.

"Nowhere. We're finished. What she did to me at Amber's party was unacceptable, and if we can't even communicate, what makes you think we'll work out as friends? I'm done." Algee stated.

"Son, you're a man, so I cannot tell you what to do all the time. But not only did you have something special with Shelby, you had something special with Armani. Don't walk out on the child too."

Algee sat there and pondered on his father's last comment.

Don't walk out on the child too.

Ralph had a point there. This reminded Algee of his personal troubled childhood, like when his mother Shelly started doing drugs and walked out on him and his father.

Algee remembered hearing his parents argue all the time. He remembered seeing Ralph, the father, rolling blunts. He remembered watching Shelly drink their issues away.

"I'm homeless again." Algee finally spoke, breaking the silence.

"I see that." Ralph nodded, both understandingly and angrily. Algee should've had his own place after he moved out of the mansion. There was simply no room for him here, and he just couldn't go back to the mansion. That mansion was full of bad energy, which is why he left.

"You think I can stay here for a little while? That's just until I get back on my feet. I got money coming in, I just wanna find a peaceful place for myself. Like a townhouse or something." Algee asked.

"I guess that won't hurt. Your brothers and sisters miss you anyway. I'm headed to the studio. You think about what I just told you." They stood up to hug eachother, then Ralph made his way out.

How was he going to break all this of this down to Shelby?

Keith and Amber

Keith.

We're in the process of decorating our new crib. I couldn't be any happier. To top it off, Amber's happy.  That's all I need.