chap. twentysix

More juicy drama & secrets to release in this chapter. I'm trying to make it 40 chapters long. I got all kinds of ideas popping up in my head 😂😂❤😧

Bryshere.

"Bryshere what the hell?" Vanessa and Johnny burst through the door, instantly noticing the blood.

I'm not going to stand here and take another lecture. I'm not taking no more lectures. I'm in a real disrespectful mood and the reasoning for it goes past Elijah & Ricky.

"Somebody betta answer me!" Johnny semi-yelled.

"Just kicked Algee's ass." I licked my bruised lip.

"Looks like he kicked your ass." Johnny scoffed. "This is sad. It's bad enough we can't get ya'll to do shit, and now ya'll wanna fight? What the hell is goin' on now?"

"Ya'll crazy. I'm headed out. I'm going see my uncle. Ya'll can stand here and fuss all day. I'm sick of this shit." Woody said.

"He ain't kick my ass," I bitterly chuckle. "He left with whatever he had here and got his ass whupped."

"Bryshere you started this shit." Keith stomped out of the music room, aka the room that only had another sofa, a pool table, and a white grand piano.

"You're taking his side now? Keith, I could've sworn you was with me on this. Algee is full of shit and thinks he's better than the rest of us. I'm tired of him walkin' around like we need him." I argue.

"So because he wants to move out this old ass place and live his own adult life, you fight him because you didn't want him to? Bryshere I need you to understand something. The world doesn't revolve around your ass. Nobody will listen to you or make moves depending on how you feel." Vanessa shouts.

"Aunt Vanessa I'm not trynna argue with you today. I've got a migraine. Fussing will not cure me." I plopped on the couch and groaned.

Woody grabbed his keys and left without telling us another word. I sucked my teeth and crossed me legs.

"You act just like your father. The apple doesn't fall too far from the damn tree. And you can tell him I said that, I don't care. I'll say it in his face." Johnny said.

"What does this have to do with my father? By the way uncle Johnny, you ain't gotta worry 'bout me snitching to my father. We already have a horrible relationship as it is." I say.

"And you're proud of it?" Vanessa sighed and went to the kitchen.

"Yes, I'm proud of it. I'm not close to my father and I'm proud of it." I spat. Johnny slapped me in the face. I had the most respect for him out off all the New Edition members, so I wasn't going to hit him back. As angry as I was, if it was anyone else, I would have hit them back. Uncle Johnny's lucky.

"I guess I deserved that one." I snarled.

"Yea, you did and you'll get one from me too if you don't stop talking crazy." Keith chimes in.

"Keith shut up before I beat your ass like I did Algee." I sucked my teeth. Keith is a friendly bobber, I swear. It pisses me off.