chap. thirtyfour

Set of 'The New Edition Story'
Three Weeks Into Filming...

Elijah.
So we're in the middle of filming part three of the miniseries. Man, it's been one hell of an experience portraying my dad, Ricky Bell. Who would've thought our project would be so big? You know, for once, it's not me arguing with anyone. Bryshere and Keith are constantly at eachother's throats and it's hilarious!

"You ready cousin? We 'bout to hit the stage for the You're Not My Kind Of Girl scene." Bryshere came knocking on my dressing room door.

"I'll be out in a minute!" I responded, sipping some Aquafina. Best water. Taking one last look at myself in the mirror, I say a silent prayer and left my dressing room to join my cousins.

More like my little brothers.

They must have thought they were Michael Jackson with these big ass white military like suits on. The shoulder parts got me feeling a little funny.

After filming, we went on a lunch date with Uncle Ronnie and Uncle Bobby.

"What's his problem?" Bryshere asked, referring to Algee. Algee's mood was quite dry today; drier than normal. I mean, he's always quiet but he isn't this quiet.

"Algee you good bro?" Keith patted Algee on the back.

Algee simply nodded, indicating he was good.

We ordered our food and drinks and mingled until it came. "So how's filming been treating y'all today? Sorry I couldn't be around today, Shamari and I had business to take care of for our real estate stuff." Ronnie cleared his throat.

"So where is mama at now?" Keith spoke.

"Mari and Amy are at Mike's house for the rest of the day, catchin' up. Doing what women do when they haven't seen eachother in a long time." Ronnie said.

"Uh," Keith sighed. "Filming went well. I had fun today."

Amber💕: How's everything on set?

Keith: Everything is everything babe. We're getting along and having fun, and learning. That's all that matters. How's work? 👩🏿‍⚕️

Amber💕: The patients here are cranky as hell. My hours don't get calmed down until it's almost over. I go home with the biggest migraines. 😪

Keith: Well, I wanna see you. 🙃

Amber: I'll FaceTime u in the morning. Gtg✌🏿

Keith: I love you💋
Delivered.

"Can I have some privacy? Dang." Keith barked at Woody. "All in my damn phone."

"Yo mean ass always mad at everybody and they mama for something." Luke shook his head.

"My bad. I needed to take notes on how you and Amber communicate via text. Me and Lindsey conversations be dry." Woody shrugged.

"Ours ain't too exciting either. I need to see her." Keith flipped his phone face down.

"Boo bitch?" I cocked my head to the side.