(CHAPTER SEVENTY FOUR)

CHAPTER SEVENTY FOUR

( Supply run )

     DARYL, OPHELIA, MICHONNE, Tyreese and Bob had all set off shortly after sunrise, to the veterinary college in hopes to find some antibiotics for everybody that had fallen sick back at the prison

      "Would you pass me one 'em CD's over there?" Daryl asked Ophelia, as he was driving.

     "Any preferences?" She asked, opening the front compartment of the car.

     Daryl hummed in thought for a moment. "Indie."

     Ophelia then rummaged through the front compartment filled with CD's, until she picked one up and handed it to Daryl.

     "The hell is this?" He asked, squinting at the CD.

     "I couldn't find any indie." She told him. "That'll do."

     "I don't know whose the people are."

     "If you don't know who they are," she said. "Then you haven't heard actual music before."

     Daryl scoffed. "You wanna bet?"

     "Fine," She said. "I'll pick another one."

     She then handed him another CD.

     "Who in the hell are these people?" He asked, keeping one hand on the steering wheel.

     "Alright," She said, handing him another CD. "This one? You must know this band? They're arguably the most popular band in the world?"

     "Nope," He said looking at the CD. "Never heard of 'em. Who are they?"

     "You're taking the mick," she said after a moment. "Aren't you?"

     Daryl grinned. "...'Queen' who?"

     "You jackass." She said playfully, nudging his shoulder.

She went to add something else, but as she opened her mouth, she was quickly cut off.

'Find sanctuary...' the radio of the car cackled.

"Is that a voice?" Bob asked from the back seat.

"Shh." Daryl said, turning up the volume of the radio.

'Determined to survive...keep alive.'

Everybody furrowed their brows — somebody was still out there, calling for survivors, but who?

Daryl had become so focused on the radio, that he took his eyes of the road for a moment, and in that moment, he'd gone off route.

"Daryl watch out!" Ophelia said, as the car was heading of off the road and into a tree.