(CHAPTER SEVENTY SIX)

CHAPTER SEVENTY SIX

( Liar )

     THE GOVERNOR STOOD THERE with a sword in his hand, a tank by his side, and a dozen people on the other side of the gate with him

THE GOVERNOR STOOD THERE with a sword in his hand, a tank by his side, and a dozen people on the other side of the gate with him. They'd just torn the fence down again, and this time the Governor looked more bitter, more angry. She felt the wind blow colder against her skin, as he stood outside of the prison.

Daryl quickly crouched down behind a fence, next to Carl, and pulled Ophelia down with him. They were all terrified by the Governor coming here — he was capable of anything and he wanted revenge — but, as they pulled out their guns, they tried to keep a forward thinking mind and stay calm.

"Rick," The Governor yelled. "Come down here! We need to talk!"

"It's not up to me. There's a council now. They run this place." Rick replied.

"Is Hershel on the council?" He asked. "What about Michonne? She on the council too?"

The governor then nodded at his people, and they disappeared behind the tank for a moment. They shortly came back out, dragging two people with them — but not just anyone it was Hershel and Michonne. They'd been tied up with rope, and pushed onto the floor so that they were kneeling next to the Governor. Everybody in the prison widened their eyes out of fear for what the governor was going to do to them — he'd tortured before, he'd pitted brother against brother, and he'd killed before.

"I don't make the decisions anymore." Rick tried to say, but The Governor wasn't bothered.

"You're making the decisions today, Rick!" The Governor said. "Come down here, lets have that talk."

Rick hesitated for a moment, before he walked off closer to the Governor — he didn't want to, but he knew the Governor was capable of anything, and he didn't want to have anybody's blood on his hands.

"We're outnumbered." Ophelia said, looking at everybody with the Governor.

Daryl knew that she was right, and he knew they couldn't just wait around for the Governor and his people to open fire on them. He put down his gun, and then he walked off for a moment to go and talk to a few others of the group.

When he was gone, Carl turned around to face her.

"Do you think dads gonna be okay?" He asked.

"I think he will be." She replied.

"Do you think...we'll be okay?" He asked after a moment. "What do you think the Governor wants? Do you think he's going to try and kill us?"