(CHAPTER SEVENTY FIVE)

( Silence )

     AS SOON AS THEY ALL arrived back at the prison, they jumped out of their cars and rushed off over to Cell block A, where the infected and sick were waiting for medication

Ophelia was the first to grab her duffel bag and speed off to the cell block, hoping to find her brother still there alive. As she entered cell block A, she saw everybody sat around, drained of energy, coughing up blood and sweating. Hershel was trying to help the sick as best as he could without medication.

She quickly ran off over to the cells, looking into each one until she saw her brother.

"Griffin!" She said, running up to him and throwing her hands around him. "You're alive."

"Careful!" He said in worry, pushing her away. "I'm still sick. You're going to get exposed."

"No," she told him, reaching into her duffel bag. "We found medication that can make you, and everybody here, better."

"Really?" He asked in relief. "I'm not done for?"

"No, not yet." She smiled, pulling out a box of antibiotics. "The run was very successful."

"That's a relief. Thank—" he went to say, but he was cut off by his own coughing.

He hurled over, coughing heavily, as blood spilled out of his mouth. Ophelia widened her eyes, quickly skidding out of his cell, and looking for help.

"Hershel!" She called, before skidding back into Griffin's cell, and watching in worry as he struggled for breath.

"What's the matter?" Hershel asked, as he came into the cell.

"I—I don't know," she said, running a hand over her face. "He just started coughing, and then there was blood."

"Ah," He said. "Do you have antibiotics in that bag over there?"

"Yeah," she nodded, giving him the bag. "And other stuff."

Hershel then reached into the bag and pulled out some antibiotics and an IV. He put the antibiotics into the IV, and then stuck it into Griffin's arm, whilst trying to hold him still. After a few moments, Griffin stopped coughing, and wiped his bloody mouth.

"There," Hershel said, wiping his hands with a rag. "He won't feel better straight away, but he will get better now. The antibiotics will kick in soon, so don't let him take the IV out."

"Alright," She said, sitting next to her brother. "Thank you, Hershel, truly."

"It's just my job, mam." He said with a small smile. "He'll be alright, so don't you worry."