Water Boy

Every Friday night, Michael had a football game. And every Friday night, Luke was on the bench. His job was to refill all the empty water bottles that the players used when they weren't on the field.

It wasn't hard at all, but the players were mean to him. They treated him badly and were always rude to him.

Except Michael.

The defense went on the field as the offense came off, which meant there were thirsty boys.

"Hey, Lukey." Michael said through his mouth guard and helmet.

He spit the mouth guard out of his mouth since it was attached to the bottom of his helmet.

"Hi, Mikey, here you go." He said as he handed him the Gatorade squeeze bottle.

"Thanks, Babe." He said as he drank the water.

"Fill this up, Bitch." Jack, the school's wide receiver shoved the water bottle in front of Luke.

"Watch what you fucking call him before I get you kicked off the team, yeah?" Michael spat out.

Jack knew he was serious because it had happened last season. Michael got a previous teammate cut off because he was an asshole to his Luke.

Jack huffed and grabbed a half filled water bottle that was on the bleacher and walked off.

"Thank you, Baby." Luke said sweetly.

Michael hummed and drank more water. Luke grabbed the cage part of his helmet and lifted it up so Michael's mouth was showing.

He pressed his lips to Michael's, giving him a sweet kiss.

The referee blew his whistle, signaling for the offense and defense to switch. Luke pulled his helmet back down after they were finished kissing.

"That's your cue, big boy." He said as he slapped Michael on the ass.

Michael brought his face as close as he could to Luke's ear, "That's my thing, and you know it."

— • — • — • —

this on was cute aw

thanks for 300 reads!! love you!!

thoughts?