Uh-Oh

for lillian5sos

little!luke

— • — • —

Luke, thinking he was the sneakiest boy ever, giggled as he skipped into the kitchen. His plan was to raid the cabinets of snacks that he was only allowed to have if he behaved. Michael never let him have sweets because it would set him off the rails and the older boy would have to deal with the outcome.

When the little climbed himself on top of the counter, he was high enough to open the cabinets and see in them clearly. He gasped when he saw all the packets of fruit snacks and candies that we was only allowed to have every once in a while. Luke almost felt overwhelmed, he'd never had the chance at so much junk food before, not like he had permission in the first place.

He took a couple packets of Gushers before climbing off of the counter. The small blond sat on the floor as he snacked on the sugary food.

After he finished the Gushers, it only took about thirty seconds, he got bored of the sugary snacks in the top cabinets. Since he was already sitting on the floor, Luke opened the bottom cabinets closest to him.

He gasped when he saw the tall bottles that he always saw his daddy drink from with his friends. Michael never let Luke drink them with him which the little never understood why.

He took one of the bottles from the rack and set it on the ground. He looked over the label and read 'Wine', which left him a little confused.

"Daddy always tells me not to whine, is this the same thing?" Luke thought to himself.

He shrugged and pulled at the cork that was sealing the bottle. He whined, but quickly stopped when he realized that Michael didn't like it when he did that. Luke got up and looked through drawers of utensils and kitchen supplies before finding the corks screw that he saw Michael use one time.

He messily opened the bottle and took a tiny sip. Luke grimaced and put the bottle on the floor again.

"Ewwy!" Luke exclaimed and sat down on the floor again, in front of the wine bottle.

He made a confused face and grabbed the wine again. "Why does Daddy like this icky stuff?"

He decided to take another sip, wanting to give it another try. He began to get used to the taste, and almost liked it. "It tastes like grape juice!"

Luke continued to drink the wine, unaware of how much he was actually consuming. When he was halfway done with the bottle, he got up and almost lost his balance. He gripped the edge of the table next to him until he gained control.

He made his way into the living room and began playing with his toys, only much louder and more obnoxiously. He giggled at literally everything, from the tv, to the pillows on the couch.

He was startled when he heard the front door open, and tried to act normal when he saw Michael walk in.

The older boy smiled and made his way over to Luke, "Hey, Baby." He kissed Luke's lips and instantly smelled alcohol, but he wasn't sure, and didn't want to jump to conclusions.

"What did you do all day?" He questioned, not wanting it to be what he thought.

Luke shrugged, "Watched tv all day.."

Michael looked up at the television that wasn't even on. "Did you forget to turn it on?"

The blond laughed loudly and climbed in Michael's lap. The smell of alcohol was overwhelmingly obvious to Michael.

"Luke, I'm going to ask you something, and I need you to be very honest with me, okay?"

The little nodded slowly, humming to Michael.

"Did you go the the bottom cabinets, the ones you're not supposed to?" Luke stayed silent, not wanting his daddy to be mad at him.

"Luke, tell me. Did you drink some of the stuff that was in the cabinet?" Michael's voice was firm, and it scared Luke a little bit.

The emotional, drunk boy began tearing up. He really didn't want Michael to be mad at him. He always told Luke about what a great boy he was, and then he disobeyed him.

"I'm sorry, Daddy," Luke cried before biting on his index finger to keep him his sobs, "I j-just wanted snackies and then I o-opened the door and saw what you drink sometimes.." He trailed off and continued to cry.

Michael wasn't that mad, if you asked him. Luke was able to drink legally, but he was always in his head space. Michael didn't want Luke to drink alcohol if he was little because he thought it would overwhelm the blond. And if little Luke was going to drink, Michael definitely didn't want him to do it while he wasn't there with him.

"How much did you drink?" Luke got up and grabbed Michael's hand and led him into the kitchen where the bottle was still sitting on the tiled floor.

Michael picked up the bottle and sighed deeply when he saw how much Luke actually drank. "You drank all of this?" He questioned, not believing that such a skinny boy consumed so much without throwing up.

Luke nodded, "Yes, Ma'am." He erupted into a fit of giggles and ran back into the living room where he began playing with his toys.

Michael shook his head and put the bottle back in the cabinet before following Luke into the next room. He sat down next to Luke before the boy climbed on his back.

"What the hell, Luke?" The boy on his back laughed and tightened the grip his legs had around his torso. Giggles continued to spill from his mouth as he pulled Michael backwards so he was now laying on is back on top of Luke.

"Crazy boy.." Michael muttered and got out of Luke's hold, much to his protests. He lifted Luke from the ground and carried him upstairs before playfully throwing him on the bed.

"Are you gonna f-word me, Daddy?" Luke asked. He seemed innocent, but Michael knew exactly what he was doing.

Michael shook his head again, "Not tonight, Baby. You're going to take a nap with me and then take some medicine when you wake up."

"Aw, fuck." Luke threw his head back and laughed loudly, causing Michael to snort and laugh along with him.

Michael tucked themselves in and spooned Luke from behind. "Go to sleep, Crazy." He said, already feeling tired after the full shift he had that day.

"I want more grape juice." Luke whispered as he felt himself get sleepier.

Michael laughed, "You want nothing. If I catch you doing that again, you're going to be in big trouble, Mister." The older boy squeezed Luke closer, knowing he wouldn't actually punish him.

Luke was practically asleep, but still managed to muster up enough energy to tell Michael to fuck off, giving the older boy the opportunity to slap his bum through his boxers. Luke whined and shooed his hand away from his butt, promising to not be so sassy in the morning.

— • — • — • —

rant:
i can't put into words how disgusted i am at logan paul. this rich, white privileged male went to a place where hundreds and hundreds of people have felt so low in their life that they felt they needed to end it. he pranced and laughed on the grounds where people took their last breaths. he had the nerve to show a victim on camera for his own profit. he does not get to showcase this innocent person's struggles to gain fame and money. he could never understand what these people had gone through in order to do what they did. he not only disrespected and violated the victim, but also the victim's family and loved ones. how dare this stupid, immature man laugh about finding a deceased being and claim that it was all supposed to be a joke. you do not go into a forest named after hundreds and hundreds of people's deaths and get to claim you did this all for a joke. he should never be forgiven for something he did on purpose. he chose to film that innocent man and he chose to upload the footage. he is only 'sorry' because people were understandably disgusted. he deserves to have his youtube platform take away from him and should never be able to post another video again.