Pottery

For pennyroyalbleach

— • — • —

Luke and Michael had always loved art, even before they knew each other. They even met in art school and made many masterpieces together. Luke even made a sculpture of Michael's face and head for his final project.

So when the two boys got married a couple years after they graduated, it wasn't that big of a surprise to their family and friends.

After they got married, Luke was determined to open up his own pottery studio.

They opened up their store where they would sculpt the figurines for the customers to paint, and then fire them in the kilns to make a glossy coating.

Luke was sitting in the back room, in front of the wheel. His hands were wet with clay and water. The blonde was so focused on his sculpture he didn't hear Michael come through the door.

"What're you doin', Babe? I just closed up shop, let's go home." Michael held out his hand for Luke to grab.

Luke shook his head, "I'm almost done with this bowl, I'll be right out."

Michael smiled softly, going behind Luke and sitting directly behind him. The couple had recreated the scene from Ghost many times since they started dating, but somehow it never failed to make the two laugh.

He wet his hands and placed them on the bowl and Luke's hands, guiding them up and down to smooth over the clay.

Luke stopped spinning the wheel and turned his head to the side, puckering his lips. Michael smushed his lips to Luke's in a messy kiss. The blonde giggled at Michael's silly behavior.

"Alright, let's head home." Luke sighed as he cleaned himself up and grabbed his keys. He locked up his beloved store and followed his other beloved to their car.

— • — • — • —

this was such a unique idea thank you for it

i actually take sculpture in school so that's cool & thank you for 500 reads!!!

requests? comments?