Summer

"Michael, stop being a baby." Luke groaned before going back on his phone while the heat from the exposed sun began to burn them.

Michael whined and tugged the towel that was laying over him closer to his face. "I hate it."

"Hate what?"

"Outside."

Luke scoffed and scrolled through his phone again. He should be used to Michael's complaining every time they go to the beach, he really should.

Three years of dating meant three years of Luke dragging Michael to the beach to get 'outside time'.

Luke was reading tweets when he noticed Michael had been quiet for a while. He turned his head and saw the boy staring at him with puppy dog eyes.

The blue eyed boy groaned and rolled his eyes, not believing how much Michael could act like a child.

"We just got here Mike, we're not going home."

"I hate it here," He said simply, playing with his towel, "It's hot out and I can't take my shirt off and I'm sweating so much and I'm gonna get a farmer's tan and I'm miserable."

Luke locked his phone and gave Michael his full attention.

"Why can't you take your shirt off?"

Michael said nothing and brought the edges of the blanket that was draped over him closer to his face.

Luke reached over and booped Michael's nose. "Answer me."

"I don't want to take it off." Michael mumbled into the towel before turning himself around so his back was facing Luke.

Luke sighed and got up from his chair before laying down next to Michael on his towel. He put his arm over his boyfriend's waist and played with the hem of his shirt.

"You don't have to worry about stranger's opinions of you, people who you're never going to see again. I love you, I don't care what you look like, you'll always be perfect to me."

Michael made a noise and Luke continued.

"Plus..If you come in the water with me I'll make it up to you when we get home.."

Michael glanced over his shoulder to look at Luke before getting up and pulling his shirt off.

He reached a hand down to help Luke up and dragged him to the water's edge, Luke giggling the whole time. He always knew how to get Michael to do what he wanted.

They took their time getting deeper in the water. Luke held on tightly to Michael's hand as the water rose to their chests, causing them to shiver at the cold water.

Luke rested his hands on Michael's cold waist, his palms slipping around his back. He held on tightly to Michael. He loved being close to his boyfriend, holding himself close to him.

Michael leant his head down and pressed his lips to Luke's for a short kiss.

Luke whined when they separated. "That's all I get? I got you in the water and I only get one little kiss?"

Michael put his hands on the back of Luke thighs, lifting him up to wrap his legs around his waist. Luke squealed and laughed as he wrapped his arms around Michael's neck to pull him even closer.

"You can get whatever you want, baby."

Michael kissed Luke again, smiling when the blond pulled his face back to his when he tried to pull away.

"Love you, Mikey." Luke kissed his neck, causing Michael to sigh as the smaller boy sucked on his pale skin.

The older boy bit his lip when he felt Luke bite his neck, knowing the boy had no filter, even in public.

"Maybe we should go back to the house...finish things off there..."

Luke pulled way and pouted, his fingers trailing up and down Michael's pale but burning chest.

"But I want you now.."

Michael laughed and set Luke back down. He grabbed the curly haired boy's hand and led them out of the water.

Once they were back to their things, Michael grabbed Luke's towel and wrapped it around the boy's body, making sure it was covering his head as well to make Luke look even cuter.

"I love you." Michael whispered.

Luke grinned and kissed his love one more time. "More, baby. I love you so much more."

— • — • — • —

it's been one day after surgery and i'm in a lot of pain lol someone cut my leg off please