Panties

Luke did this thing where he online shopped, but didn't actually purchase anything. He would spend hours looking at clothes and add them to his cart, but never bought any of it. He didn't have the money where he could spend it on everything he wanted, and he would never ask Michael to buy anything for him. The small boy knew Michael loved spoiling him and wanted to give him everything in the world, but Luke appreciated the little things. He'd rather have Michael himself, than a new outfit.

When Luke left for his part time job, Michael took his laptop to try this new game he saw an advertisement for. When he opened the computer he was brought to the Aerie website that Luke loved to explore. He saw that there was over ten items in the cart in the top right corner. Curiosity got to him and he clicked on the icon.

A list of panties showed up and Michael began to feel some things. He scrolled through and clicked on each picture of underwear. He took note that they were all thongs, and that they all had some lace detailing to them.

Michael got up front he couch and ran to their bedroom, digging through his wallet to find his debit card. He quickly made his way back to the computer and filled in his information before completing the order.

— • — • —

A week later, there was a big package that ended up at their front door. Michael brought it inside before Luke could see and hid it in the back of his closet.

Michael waited until Luke left for work again, and got the box from inside the closet. He checked the clock and saw that Luke would be home in ten minutes. He opened the package and set everything up on the bed.

He went down stairs and waited for his lover to come home. It was only a couple of minutes before Luke walked through the front door. He skipped over to Michael and jumped on his lap.

"Hey, Mikey." Luke greeted, threading his fingers through his hair before giving a quick peck to Michael's lips.

"Hi, Baby boy..wanna see what came in the mail today?" Luke tilted his head to the side, knowing he wasn't expecting anything to come.

Michael didn't wait for Luke to respond and grabbed Luke's thighs before carrying him up the stairs to their room. Luke gasped as he looked on their shared bed.

There were about fifteen pairs of panties on their bed, all spread out so they would cover the whole duvet.

Michael set Luke down on his feet so he could get a better look. He began picking up all of he panties before realizing they all looked very familiar.

"These are the panties I put in my shopping cart. Did you buy these for me?" Luke turned to Michael and saw him smirk.

Luke put his hands on his hips, "Mikey! You know I don't like when you buy me a lot of stuff!"

Michael shrugged his shoulders before tightly wrapping his arms around Luke's waist.

"I know..but I saw them on your computer and I couldn't help myself. I kept thinking about how good you would look in all of them."

Luke bit his bottom lip before leaning on his tippy toes and giving Michael a sweet kiss.

"Thank you, Baby..I'm gonna model all of them for you." His boyfriend hummed as he picked up a black, lacy thong.

"How about you start with this one?"

Luke grinned and took it from his hands. He slowly walked to their ensuite bathroom, making sure to swing his hips on his way. Michael groaned and sat against the headboard of their bed, moving all of the panties to the edge. He put his hands behind his head, ready for the show.

— • — • — • —

ngl aerie is a lot better than victoria's secret

thank you guys for 8k reads i love you all