Little Miracle

for blinkcthood

you requested like a month ago i'm sorry

tw: mpreg

— • — • —

Luke was currently sitting on their bed, his legs criss-crossed as he looked down at his bare stomach. Michael stood on the opposite side of the room, trying to get ready for bed.

"Do you think it knows who I am?" Luke asked as he continued to gaze down at his flat stomach.

Michael sighed, not looking away from the mirror as he cleaned off his toothbrush. "Luke, it's the size of a damn chickpea. No, I don't think it knows who you are."

Luke huffed and trailed his finger over where he thought his little chickpea was.

"I think it knows me."

Michael didn't feel the need to reply because there was no getting to Luke when he thought he was right about something. He changed out of his pants and took off his shirt before joining his almost-naked lover in their bed.

Luke stayed sitting upright while Michael laid on his side and faced him. "We get to hear it's heartbeat at the next appointment," Luke said softly, "Our little chickpea."

Michael put his arms around Luke's waist and laid his head in the curly haired boy's lap. "I'm so excited, Lu. I never even knew I wanted a little baby until a month ago. How did this happen?"

"Our condom broke, silly."

Michael snorted and dug his face into Luke's stomach. He placed kisses all over the skin, slowly going over every inch of his love's stomach as to not miss a spot where their little baby might be hiding.

"I can't wait to feel it start kicking, that's when it's gonna become so real." Luke stated, laying back so Michael could comfortably lay his head on his stomach.

"You're gonna complain so much." Michael jokingly whined, earning a pinch to the back of his neck.

"I'm just kidding, baby. I'm so excited, you have no idea. My baby's inside of a fucking goddess." Michael turned the lamp on the side table off and made sure Luke was nice and comfortable before getting under the covers himself.

He brought the many blankets over their chests and allowed Luke to hog them, as always.

seven months later

"Michael! Get your ass in here!" Luke yelled across the house, hoping Michael could hear him from the kitchen.

He waited approximately six seconds before a head of dirty blond hair poked its way through the threshold of the door. "M'lady?"

Luke let out a huff and tried to stretch his back that was hurting him beyond belief. "Can..Can you rub my stomach? He's so restless tonight."

Michael smiled softly and made his way into their bedroom, glad that he didn't do anything wrong and Luke wasn't mad at him for doing something stupid.

He got on the bed next to Luke who looked tired and in pain, and pressed his hands to his large stomach.

Michael did this often. Their little boy would kick and kick at Luke late at night, not allowing the miserable boy to get any sleep. The baby would only calm down when he felt Michael's hands on Luke's stomach; they didn't know why, but it was the only way that Luke could sleep for more than two hours.

The older man watched as Luke closed his eyes, moving every now and then when he would feel a sharp kick. Michael leant down and kissed the stretched skin, smiling when he felt their baby softly kick back.

"It's time to go to sleep, buddy. Your daddy's tired, you've been kickin' him all day." Michael whispered against Luke's stomach.

He kissed the skin again after he stopped talking, softly rubbing his fingertips over the places his lips were previously.

Michael looked up at his husband, seeing Luke's head hanging to the side, almost completely asleep. Michael moved himself so he was right next to Luke and kissed the side of his head.

The older man got under the blankets and put his arm over Luke's chest. He closed his eyes and tried to fall asleep, knowing he'd be back to tending to Luke's every need in the morning.

Before he could fall asleep, Luke began to speak. "I hope it's that easy to get him to calm down when he's actually here."

Michael smiled, just the thought of their little baby in his arms made him the happiest man alive. "I'd spend hours getting him to fall asleep if it meant I could hold him right now." He admitted.

Luke smiled and rubbed the bottom of his stomach. "He's gonna love you so much, Michael."

"Yeah?" Michael smiled, looking up at the love of his life.

"Mhm. He tells me all the time, actually." Luke joked, accepting the slight pinch to his leg from his husband before Michael kissed him again.

Michael got comfortable again and closed his eyes. "Goodnight, Lu."

Luke ran his fingers through Michael's hair as he began to fall asleep again. "Night, love."

— • — • — • —

thought on this?

what would you like to read more of?