Bathtub

Michael opened and closed the door, huffing as he put his bag and coat on the rack attached to the wall. He slipped his shoes off, almost getting knocked over by his hyper boyfriend.

"Mikey! I missed you so much! How was work?" He jumped up, hoping Michael would catch him, which he did.

Luke wrapped his small legs around Michael's waist, peppering little kisses over his cheeks. Michael laughed as the blond gave him eskimo kisses.

"Hi, Lovey. What'd you do today?" Luke hugged Michael closer to him as he brought the both of them upstairs.

He got to their room and set Luke down on their shared bed. The small boy watched as Michael started to change out of his work clothes.

"Just hung out, kinda boring..wait! Don't change into your pajamas yet." Michael had a confused look on his face.

Luke fiddled with his fingers and smiled. "Can we take a bath together? It's a nice way to wind down for the night."

Michael smiled and nodded, picking Luke back up. He carried him over to their ensuite bathroom and set him on the edge of their jacuzzi-styled tub. He brought a basket of bath soaps and bath bombs over to Luke so he could pick which ones he wanted to use.

He picked the blackberry bath bomb and started to fill the tub with hot water. When the tube was ready, he put it in the water, watching in awe as it began to fizzle. Luke motioned for Michael to come over to him. The older boy undressed Luke, pulling down his lavender silk panties before squeezing his perky bum and helping him into the hot, purple water.

Michael got in right behind him, sitting down before Luke took his place in front of him, leaning back onto his pale chest. He whined before turning around, placing his small hand on the bottom of Michael's tummy. He straddled his love's thighs, kissing his chest.

The jets were on and the boys could finally relax. Luke was fully laying on Michael, his cheek against his wet skin.

"How was work, Baby?" Luke asked, slightly looking up at his boyfriend.

Michael sighed, running his hand down Luke's back. "Boring without you with me."

"I'm here now. I love you." He reached up towards Michael's red lips and kissed them.

"I love you more, Lu."

Around thirty minutes later the water started to get cold, and Luke began to squirm on Michael's lap. "Let's get out, I want to cuddle you."

Michael chuckled before getting up, wrapping a towel around his waist. He grabbed Luke's hands and helped him out of the tub. He put another towel around his boyfriend and led the way into their bedroom. He threw a pair of boxers and a t-shirt at him, getting out another pair for himself. When they were both dressed they hopped into their bed, getting under the sheets and comforter.

Luke laid on top of Michael, their chests and tummies pressed against each other's. The smaller boy tangled their legs, trying to get as close as possible to his favorite person. Luke fisted Michael's black cotton shirt, closing his eyes as Michael ran his hand through his blond, curly hair.

Luke yawned, trying to stay awake as long as he could. He wanted to spend as much time with Michael before they had to wake up and separate for the day. Michael sensed that Luke was tired, and he snuck his hand under his shirt, resting his hand on Luke's warm back.

"Go to sleep, Lu..I'll be here in the morning. I have the day off tomorrow. We'll spend all day doing cute things together, okay?"

Luke nodded, relaxing his whole body before finally letting go. He fell asleep just as Michael began to yawn himself.

With the heat on in their room, to Luke cuddled on top of him, Michael couldn't help but fall asleep as well. The entire night their bodies were pressed together, finding extra warmth between each other.

— • — • — • —

thoughts?