Pretty Kitty

for delicate_swifty

— • — • —

Michael chuckled when he heard the loud footsteps running back and forth through the halls. Occasionally, there would be a loud bang, signaling that Luke ran into a wall.

It was early in the morning and this was a daily routine. He would wake up to Luke's noise, usually from running through the house, and he would try to fall back asleep until he was done.

Michael tried to close his eyes and fall asleep again when Luke barged through the door and jumped onto the bed next to Michael.

"Shit.." Michael gasped at the sudden noise.

Luke paid no attention to the scare he gave Michael and sat next to the boy, who was still laying down. Luke sat criss-crossed on the bed before wrapping his fluffy tail around his waist so it sat in his lap.

His nose crinkled as he twitched his kitten ear on top of his head. Michael smiled and put his hand on Luke's shin. "Crazy boy.."

The blond giggled and began to pat Michael's stomach. "Get up, get up, get up!"

Michael tutted, "Where's my kiss?"

Luke gasped and leaned down and pressed their lips together in a hard, but quick kiss. Michael smiled and the blond continued to whine and tell him to get up.

Michael groaned and got out of bed and walked out of the bedroom towards the kitchen, Luke following behind him closely. The older boy felt Luke latch onto the back of his shirt and grab on tightly as they made their way into the kitchen.

Michael turned to Luke and lifted him onto the bench in front of the island in the middle of the room. Luke watched patiently as Michael got ingredients for waffles out and put them on the counter.

Luke tilted his head to the side and frowned, "Can I have cereal, Mike Mike?" His tail was resting on his thighs and he rested his chin on his palms.

Michael shook his head which caused Luke to whine out. "You're lactose intolerant, baby. And you don't like almond milk. You don't want to feel icky, do you?"

They've had this conversation multiple times, yet Luke was always disappointed when Michael said he couldn't have certain foods.

The hybrid shook his head, "No.."

"You like waffles though, right, babe?"

Luke nodded and flicked his kitten ears as Michael took out the waffle maker and turned it on. He watched as the older boy poured the mix in and closed the lid to let it cook.

"How's my favorite kitty this morning?" Michael asked sweetly as he walked in front of Luke and put his hands on both sides of the small boy's face.

"Wonderful!" Luke exclaimed and jumped forward, Michael catching him mid air. His arms were wrapped around Luke's torso as the boy wrapped his legs around Michael's waist, along with his tail.

Luke leaned forward and his eyes widened as he gave Michael eskimo kisses. Michael smiled and widened his eyes as well as he stared back at Luke with their noses still pressed together.

Michael snuck a little kiss before putting Luke back on the bench to take the waffle out of the pan. Luke clapped his hands as he pulled it on the plate and poured syrup over it.

"Thank you, Mike Mike." Luke said as he began to eat his breakfast.

Michael leaned over the counter and pressed his lips to his cheek. He made a waffle for himself and sat next to Luke.

When they were both done they moved to the living room where Luke was leaning on Michael's shoulder.

"Can you scratch behind my ear, Mikey, please?" Luke asked shyly.

Michael sighed dramatically and began to scratch behind Luke's kitten ear, causing the blond to lean his head further into his shoulder and stretch his leg out.

"That feel good, babe?"

Luke hummed and laid his head on Michael's lap. As the boy grew still, Michael thought he had fallen asleep so he stopped scratching his ear. However, when he stopped, Luke whined out.

"I thought you were sleeping, baby."

Luke reached behind him and put Michael's hand back on his head. "Well, I'm not."

Michael laughed, "Don't be feisty.."

"Love you, Mike Mike."

The older boy smiled and kissed the back of Luke's head. "I love you so much, my kitty."

— • — • — • —

cats can't drink milk right or is it just my cats