Forgive Me

for These_infinities

— • — • —

"Get out of my way." Luke said sassily, pushing Michael to the side so he could get a can of soda.

Michael chuckled and put his hands up. "You could at least say please, Sweetheart."

Luke rolled his eyes and clicked the tab open on the can.

"You're so annoying." He mumbled as he left the kitchen without another word.

Michael turned when he heard snickering behind him. He furrowed his brows when he saw Calum and Ashton laughing.

"What's so funny?" Michael crossed his arms over his chest.

Calum shrugged as he stopped laughing, "He totally likes you, are you that blind?"

Michael shook his head, even the thought of Luke having feelings for him made no sense. It still made the green eyed boy's stomach flutter.

"Luke hates me, there's no way he likes me like that."

"He just wants your attention," Ashton piped in, "He doesn't know any other way to get it."

— • — • —

The boys sat down next to each other during lunch and Michael sat down next to Luke, making the blond roll his eyes.

As Michael sat down, his elbow knocked over Luke opened water bottle, causing it to spill all over his lap.

The younger boy shot up from his seat, his jeans now sticking to his thighs.

"What the fuck, Michael?" Luke yelled, catching the attention of the whole cafeteria.

Michael sat in silence, his mouth open as he hurriedly grabbed napkins, trying to help Luke.

Luke stopped him and pushed his arms away. "I think you've done enough."

Michael gulped before running out of the cafeteria, ignoring his friend's calls to come back.

Ashton and Calum looked angrily at Luke, who was oblivious to their stares.

"You're an asshole! You know Michael doesn't like all that attention on him yet you yell out like that just to make him feel bad! You know he didn't mean it but you just want to protect your ego and ignore your feelings for him."

Ashton told him to find Michael and apologize. Luke got up and pulled at his jeans.

When he got to the bathroom, he saw Michael leaning his hands on the edge of the sink as he looked down at his feet.

He heard Luke walk in and quickly turned to face him.

"I thought you would at least pay mind to my anxiety and give me a break." Michael mumbled as he breathed out.

Luke sighed and got closer to Michael. "I'm sorry about that..I was out of control and I didn't mean to be that loud."

Michael nodded and fiddled with his fingers before breathing out heavily. "Luke, I like you..a lot, actually."

Luke smiled and laughed a bit at Michael's bluntness. "I like you too."

The blond blushed as Michael grabbed his hand. "Ashton and Calum told me you did, But I didn't believe them. I guess I should have, right?"

"I didn't make it that obvious, though. I've been an asshole to you and I'm really sorry, Mike." Luke whispered.

"I forgive you, but how about you give me a kiss to prove that you're sorry?"

Luke nodded and smiled, leaning up, to kiss Michael on his lips.

They pulled away quickly when they heard the bathroom door open behind them.

They watched as Calum fell through the opening, landing on his side.

"Dammit, Calum!" Ashton yelled.

"We totally weren't eavesdropping." Calum said before getting up and dusting himself off.

Luke and Michael laughed as the blond wrapped his arms around the older boy's shoulders, pressing their lips together for the second time.

— • — • — • —

really short but i just finished my english essay so i don't really have energy to write more

btw i changed my profile pic idk how long i'll keep it lolololol

One Shots | MukeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara