Intoxicated

for Perfect_Disaster1712

you requested this so long ago i'm sorry

— • — • —

Michael opened the front door to their house and shut it too loudly for 1am. He lazily walked into the kitchen to find something to eat to sober him up. While he was eating a cold slice of pizza, Luke walked into the kitchen.

The blond's hair was a little messy from sleeping on it and he looked tired. "Where were you? You said you were staying late at the office but obviously that didn't happen."

Michael huffed and finished his food. "I wanted to hang out with the guys fore a little. I never get to go out with them."

Luke looked at Michael as he spoke, hating how his once beautiful green eyes were bloodshot and glassy.

He crossed his arms over his chest and exited the room while replying, "You could have told me the truth as to where you were going instead of me staying awake while you drink with your friends."

Michael furrowed his brows, "Are you seriously mad at me?"

"Honestly? Yeah..you know I hate it when you drink because you act like an asshole."

The older man scoffed and shook his head, slightly laughing at Luke. "Just because you hate drinking doesn't mean I hate it too. I never get to go out and the first time I do you act like a bítch."

"This is what I'm talking about! If you weren't drunk you would have never called me that!" Tears of pure frustration filled Luke's eyes.

"You're overreacting, Luke."

Luke shook his head, "No, I'm not. You're a douchebag when you drink and I always have to deal with the outcome. Don't even think about coming into bed with me tonight."

The blond left the room, leaving an angry Michael alone. Luke could hear Michael swearing and yelling downstairs, proving his point.

In the morning, Luke unwillingly went downstairs to eat breakfast. When he entered the kitchen he saw Michael concentrating hard on the whatever he was cooking on the stove.

He watched as the older boy reached down onto the pan only to gasp and bring his hand to his chest after getting burnt.

"Shit!" Michael said as he shook out his hand.

Luke let out a small giggle and covered his mouth when Michael turned around. His hair was ruffled and it looked like he hadn't had much sleep.

"I thought you would sleep in a little later, I was gonna cook for us." Michael said sheepishly, trying to discreetly cool off his finger.

Luke slowly walked closer to Michael, "You know I'm the only one who cooks in this house."

"That's why I wanted to make breakfast," There was a pause and an awkward silent filled the room, "I'm really really sorry about last night."

Michael continued when Luke made a face at him, "I was acting really stupid and I shouldn't have gotten mad at you at all..you're completely right, I act like an ass when I'm drunk and I should have known better than to come home when I was like that."

Luke walked up to Michael and crossed his arms over his chest. "You will not call me a bítch again.."

Michael nodded, "Of course, I'm so s-"

"I wasn't finished. If you go out and drink again, you're going to stay over at one of your friend's houses because I'm not dealing with a drunk Michael again. Do you understand?"

The older boy nodded quickly, grabbing onto Luke's waist. "I'm so sorry, Honey. I promise I'll treat you like the princess you are. You won't ever see me drunk in this house again, okay?"

Luke uncrossed his arms and placed his palms on Michael's chest. "Okay."

"Can I have a kiss?" Michael asked sweetly.

Luke shook his head and smirked, "You're on probation."

Michael whined and pulled Luke into his hold, swinging then back and forth. "I accept that. I love you."

"I guess I love you too." Luke giggled.

Michael raised his brows and smiled, "You guess?"

"Well, you did just burn perfectly good eggs.."

— • — • — • —

this is so bad but i need to put something out bc i haven't in a week